Ranking the Tracks: Like a Virgin

anel_

I totally agree:  'Like A Virgin' is a GREAT album and I LUUUVVV Angel (obviously).  It's the song that started my Madonna motor running and still in My Top 5.  Are we including Into The Groove?  (I'm acting as if we are.)  

From least to favorite:  

Like A Virgin

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Shoo-Bee-Doo

Over & Over

Material Girl

Dress You Up

Pretender

Stay

Into The Groove

Angel

(**Trust me, that was hard.  I must go cry in a corner now.  Too stressful!**)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(Into the Groove)
1. Material Girl
2. Dress You Up
3. Like a Virgin
4. Love Don’t Live Here Anymore
5. Angel
6. Shoo-Bee-Doo
7. Over and Over
8. Stay
9. Pretender

My second least favorite album after MDNA. I don’t really love any of the songs, the top four are the only ones I listen to occasionally.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

My raking's songs of this album

1. Dress you Up! (My favorites of this album with Over and Over. I love the Dance-pop with the good voice of Madonna

2. Over and Over (I like the ambiance and the dancing song and the chorus was incredible)

3. Material Girl (I like the New-Wave influence song of this song, the chorus was incredible and the music video was very good, with the hommage of Marilyn Munroe)

4. Pretender (i like the smooth sound and the synthetizer angelic sound, beautiful song and a good song)

5. Angel (it's not one of my favorites songs, but i like the lyrics of this song, the music sound was so-so)

6. Like a Virgin (I never have a fan of this song, but i like the music video, with the view in Italy)

7. Shoo-Bee-Doo (I was not a fan of this ballad, i prefer more Oh Father and Live to Tell)

8. Love don't Live Here Anymore (Not a great reprise of this song, i like more the original version of 1978)

9. Stay (I didn't like this song at all, i didn't like the lyrics and the music)