Dear Jessie

Like a Prayer

Spanish Eyes

Till Death Do Us Part

Express Yourself

Love Song

Keep it Together

Oh Father

There are tracks on this album that I like less than others, but to be fair, its still an absolute masterpiece.

2 hours ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

:Madonna034: A MELODY dated and boring? :Madonna049:

Girl, stop trying to justify your lack of taste with these stupid arguments that you've already been trying to spread on FOTP. Especially considering the fact that you believe that Bitch, I'm Madonna is one of her best songs. That's fucking ridiculous.

Amen - anyone who says BIM is a good song clearly needs their brain tested - LAP is one of her lyrically best albums and shits all over the RH album but that’s just my opinion- I do agree Love Song was a disappointment but then when you get 2 legends duet is always going to be a challenge- I agree the same about duet MJ & JJ - Scream ?

8 hours ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Because not being her best-selling automatically means it's her worst?

The sound/beat is the production, not the melody. If you wanna be a smart-ass about your wrong opinions, at least use the correct terminology.

Wait...did you literally just compare Cherish to Bitch, I'm Madonna? :Madonna049:

@FighterI know this guy. He's a troll who is incredibly hard to deal with. He got banned from one forum and then came to FOTPforums and annoyed everyone there before he almost got banned. Now he's trying to spread his negativity here as well.

Why it is so difficult for you to accept that I don't like this album as much as the other ones? My opinion should be taken just like an opinion and it is neither right or wrong. I was asked why LAP is one of my least favorite Madonna albums ever, and I gave reasons. Let's recap them:

The upbeat songs Keep It Together, Cherish and Dear Jessy make me fall asleep and they sound so dated. 

There are too many ballads. The lyrics are very mature but her vocals are not that powerful and touching. She's not Whitney Houston and she's not even at the Evita-ROL vocal peak. 

Frozen is one of my fav Madonna ballads cuz it got a really dope instrumental and melody, you know. The melody in Oh Father is very basic and boring IMHO.

This is just my opinion and I'm not a music expert but I think it would be so boring if everyone got the same music taste. It is nice to confront different opinions and have different Madonna favorite albums.

All Madonna albums are masterpieces, but when you are asked to rank them you have to be harsh.

LAP got my fav Madonna song ever in it (which is the title track), but overall it doesn't connect with me on the same emotional level of Hard Candy, Rebel Heart and most of her other albums. It is one of the albums I play the less, although Till Deaths Do Us Part is such a bop and it is always in my playlist  :Madonna014:

I think you are just trying to stir up some drama cuz you can't accept different opinions. Funny thing is that I got banned from Mnation too because I said that LAP was my least favorite album. :dead:

Anyway, even if your heavy propaganda to ban me on FOTP has failed, I decided to leave that forum. So just be grateful for that and maybe spend more time there and stop trying to bring that ridiculous drama over here.

The fact that your username is BIM while you mock that GREAT song, says a lot about who is the real troll  :shade2:

1. Like A Prayer

2. Express Yourself

3. Love Song

4. Spanish Eyes

5. Keep It Together

6. Cherish

7. Promise To Try

8. Till Death Do Us Apart

9. Act Of Contrition

10. Oh Father

11. Dear Jessie

The B-Side "Supernatural" is Top 5, for sure. An outstanding record where she rebelled against the dominant male authorities in her life, whether ir be her abusive husband, her father or the Catholic church.

1. Express Yourself

2. Oh Father

3. Like A Prayer

4. Dear Jessie

5. Act Of Contrition

6. Cherish

7. Pray For Spanish Eyes

8. Promise To Try

9. To Death Do Us Part

10. Keep It Together

11. Love Song

Keep It Together is a great song and I think I listened to it more often when I first received Like A Prayer. I just can not totally relate to the lyrics. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From my favorite to my least favorite.

Express yourself (Immaculate version is best in my opinion)

Like A Prayer (Immaculate version is best again)

Promise to try - Such a beautiful yet sad song.

Keep it together

Till death do us part

Oh Father

Cherish

Dear Jessie - Supernatural should have taken its place

Spanish Eyes

Love Song - a Missed opportunity to make a killer duet

Act of Contrition - I don't know why this was included.

Going on what I listen to the most to the least:

1. Till Death Do Us Part
  2. Express Yourself (I usually listen to the IC or Celebration versions though)
  3. Like a Prayer
  4. Keep It Together
  5. Love Song
  6. Supernatural (Is this cheating)
  7. Cherish
  8. Oh Father
  9. Dear Jessie
  10. Pray for Spanish Eyes
  11. Promise To Try (need to be in the right mood for it)
  12. Act of Contrition