Questions about Hold Tight credits

Fabiolous

I dont think we know the level of her musical knowledge. She has rarely invited people into her music making process or really talked about it in detail. Anyways even if she isnt classically trained that doesnt mean she doesnt have musical talent or production knowledge. She’s been praised for a reason. Other than that, we don’t know.

33 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Ban and block please. I can’t with these so called fans undermining Madonna’s talent and musicianship.

So called fans? Ahahah I've adored her for over 15 years. I just know that she isn't a DJ capable of making a song like Hold Tight entirely on her own. You, on the other hand, seem pretty clueless

She can really make good music, she wrote great lyrics, nobody can sing her songs like she does, but as @Fightersaid we don't really know her level of musicianship. I can play the piano but this doesn't make me musician. She can play a little guitar but what she does is really basic, any guitarist could notice. On tour she is taking less care of her musical direction (using a lot of prerecorded tracks instead of real instruments) than she did in the past, which is a great shame. 

But she certainly knows how to make a record. And even if I am not totally conviced of her musicianship this doesn't mean that I am a troll nor am I saying that she hasn't a great musical talent as an artist, because she has it.

2 hours ago, rebelheart93 said:

Gaga fan?? WTF

guys if you can’t talk get a life

really. In two days I’ve been called a troll or hater just because I cannot say that everything she does is pure Gold.

Jeez. Nobody here said shes Beethoven. She has skills and theyre good. Why question them? 

20 hours ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

It's definitely Ryan Tedder's song. He probably didn't want to be associated with it, because it sounds very similar to another track he produced for Gwen Stefani a year before.

He already had some controversy regarding a similar situation where he produced a song for Kelly Clarkson (Already Gone) and gave Beyoncé (Halo) an almost identical song, resulting in Kelly's song being labeled a "rip-off".

Another possibility is, that so many people were involved in the making of that track (there is a ton of different incarnations that we've heard) that it's hard to say who was ACTUALLY responsible for the majority of the song's production.

This sounds like the most likely answer. Ryan Tedder produced the song and then didn't want to associated so he gave up his part of the credits. The people that still insist Madonna is capable of creating stems and call me a hater or a little monster for stating common knowledge are so delirious 

3 hours ago, L-U-V said:

This sounds like the most likely answer. Ryan Tedder produced the song and then didn't want to associated so he gave up his part of the credits. The people that still insist Madonna is capable of creating stems and call me a hater or a little monster for stating common knowledge are so delirious 

Have you ever used music production software like Logic or ProTools? They really aren't that complicated or difficult to navigate and you certainly don't need any in-depth music knowledge to do so. Whether Madonna has the patience, will or time to delve into such things is another story but to imply she's incapable of doing so is ridiculous - she's not a moron you know :)

The idea of who or what IS A Producer of Music has evolved.
Though I did find this 'funny' about the You Can Dance album.
Right next to where it says on Wikipedia....
"Madonna turned to her old friend and producer John "Jellybean" Benitez to help her remixing the songs..."
There's a quote from Patrick Leonard who seems to have very definite ideas of what is or is not A Producer.
Someone who edited the page has a sense of humour ?

Capture.JPG

Madonna can absolutely produce a track on her own.  All she needs to do is order engineers around.  She co-produces everything already.

That being said, Hold Tight sounds very much like a Ryan Tedder production.

I doubt he wanted to be disassociated with it because he had a similar song with Gwen months or a year before he did HT. Why would he produce it in the first place?

I think it was more along the lines of the album being such a mess with the leaks & her switching which versions etc etc for the final tracklist.  The initial credits for the album took forever to come out and haven't they even been revised since?  I don't trust those credits, this song being the glaring example.