Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

"Unapologetic Bitch"Positive: I love Madonna being bitchy! :Madonna025: "Now you're sayn' that you're sorry, I don't wanna know. Better face the fact you had to go." - my favourite verse. And that reagge rhythm.... :heart:

Negative: the beginning, before the drums appear. It could be better.

Next: "I'm Addicted".

Lo Que Siente La Mujer + Its the album version redone in Spanish. Its a song in another language that I can pretend to know how to translate unlike Shanti/Ashtangi where it could be about blessing giant yellow aliens for all I know.- I don't speak or have any purpose for another version of this song in another language. Its not unnecessary but why this one?Next: Shanti/Ashtangi

I'd Rather Be Your Lover

Positive: Everything! It is one of those songs that is just too perfect

Negative: The only negative thing I can find about this songs is that it's often overlooked and underrated, besides from that, nothing

Next is The Power Of Good-Bye (Dallas Austin's Low End Mix)

Jump

Positive: Despite it's tempo, it's a great song to dance to. I was at my local pride festival two nights ago, and this came on (I was the only one who knew it!!!) and I kinda lost shit. I love the bassline and the synths and the drums. Yas

Negative: I wish the drums were less generic.

Next: Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Till Death Do Us Part (Easily my favorite Madonna "filler" track of all time so of course I had to jump in on this one).

Positive: Underrated gem, but fan favorite. Fun, infectious, bouncy groove. Gorgeous melody. I love everything about it except...

Negative: No remix package (as if). I'd KILL for club mixes of this and still routinely check for them in 2015. Also, never been performed on tour and probably never will be. No video either :(

Next: Madonna wakes up in the family way with Supernatural.

Like a Virgin -Rebel heart tour remix

Positives: Her singing this on tour makes all the difference with this remix. The classic provocative Madonna hop in full swing here, which is exactly what captured me as her fan from day one. She could squeal Yoko Ono vocals and it wouldn't matter. The drum and bass of the song, kept minimal, is pretty refreshing too and sounds great live.

Negatives: The remix itself, when just sitting and listening to it, is really nothing special though. Her vocals seem slightly off key and although live it sounds better, they still don't mesh perfectly with the beat. Like A Virgin is ultra sugary, whereas the remix is more dark. Many of M's songs can pull this off, but I've yet to hear a proper "dark drum stomper" work for Like A Virgin.

Next: She's Not Me

Future lovers

+ve Love the giorgio moroder feel of the bubbly synth, the dischords in the intro/build up, and the lyrics are brilliant.  I took M's advice and completely forgot about bills and loans for at least 5 minutes.

-ve Their emissions high just sounds to me like someone was breaking wind in the writing sessions.

next: liquid love (I'm pretty sure that this is a song about sperm)

Liquid loveThere are two versions I seem to remember....Pos- the vocals are great and very well sung. The overall sound on the one demo [

] (the one with guitars) is lush and dreamy. Neg- I don't like the other demo [
](the one with more blips, no guitars and sounds more like a remix). It's not that it's bad, it just doesn't sound as good and doesnt have the same charm as the other demo to me. Next song: nothing really matters