Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Next song : Gang Bang

Oh girl, don't even get me started!

Gang Bang

Positive: The production, the lyrics, the grit, it's all sooooo good!  :Madonna014:

Negative: At the very beginning, she mumbles a bit, and it was a little hard to understand at first.

Next: Me Against The Music (feat. Britney Spears) Iconic (feat. Mike Tyson & Chance the Rapper)

Express Yourself / Born this way (MDNA Tour)

Positive: Best answer ever to Gaga's constant plagiarism and persona

Negative: She didn't sing the complete verse from She's not me (She's not me AND SHE NEVER WILL BE), that would have been shady as hell but she preferred to omit it.

Next, Waiting (from Erotica)

Positive: fun lyrics and the sheer randomness of a big band style song hitting the top 10 in 1990. Negative: the TERRIBLE 12" remix with the strangely pitched vocals. Only good for the occasional laugh. Next up: Goodbye to Innocence

Goodbye to Innocence -

positive - interesting vocals and theme

negative - sometimes I run, sometimes I hide and sometimes I'm scared of her when I listen to that song

RESCUE ME

Positive : great lyrics and vocals

Negative : a bit redundant, especially after You'll see.

Next : Into the Groove.

One of my faves!

Into The Groove:

Positive: Super catchy and such a positive song

Negative: She doesn't sing it often on tours

Next: Living For Love

I'm gonna do both

Living for love

positive:  Great song, good lyrics, I actually liked the song even more after the fall :Madonna009:

Negative: ok vocals, and it flopped like the Titanic :cryin2:

Miles away

Positive: M's voice is perfect, the song is fresh, definitely one of the best on Hard candy

Negative: I don't like the ending

next song : Secret Garden :kitty:

Bedtime Story

Positive: Superb musical production, a first hint of spiritual things to come (Ray of Light), one of her best videos ever... and a really courageous move to release it as a single!

Negative: M sings slightly off-key repeatedly (e.g. "Who needs the sky (sky, sky, sky)")  :mama003:

Next: True Blue

Bedtime Story

Positive: Superb musical production, a first hint of spiritual things to come (Ray of Light), one of her best videos ever... and a really courageous move to release it as a single!

Negative: M sings slightly off-key repeatedly (e.g. "Who needs the sky (sky, sky, sky)")  :mama003:

Next: True Blue

That's not the same song.

True Blue

Positive: It was a teeny bopper anthem, a nice little ditty with a cute video about unabashed devotion. Not too deep.

Negative: It was a teeny bopper anthem, a nice little ditty with a cute video about unabashed devotion. Not too deep. And the hair... 

Next: In This Life