Like a Prayer 30th anniversary!

BlondAmbition

Hi everyone.
30 years after the release of one of Madonna's best albums I would like to dedicate a post in which to share the excellence of this album. Unfortunately, Warner Music has completely ignored the birthday and I do not understand why, it seems absurd, decidedly crazy.
The artistic innovation and the media impact of this album make it one of the best of his career, definitely one of the best 80s in terms of sound and video, impossible to forget. Like the lyrics that are phenomenal and honestly I find it quite 'dark' but the same time very refined. A transaction album between the 80s and 90s that changed the reading of the music of that time! thank you Madonna

Funny to think how we're only 3 years away from the 40th anniversary of "Everybody". Surely we're long overdue an extensive reissue campaign? Sad we had another one pass us by, and this was a great one. Honestly, I wouldn't even care about them releasing it for an anniversary, just release it whenever.

49 minutes ago, Bel said:

Madonna's best album, in my opinion, unfortunately she doesn't care and i really have no idea what's the situation between Warner and Madonna; they're probably not allowed to release something like a special/ anniversary edition with new material( demos, remixes, photos) without her consent.

We should sign a petition!!!

12 hours ago, Bel said:

Madonna's best album, in my opinion, unfortunately she doesn't care and i really have no idea what's the situation between Warner and Madonna; they're probably not allowed to release something like a special/ anniversary edition with new material( demos, remixes, photos) without her consent.

Pobably it's something related to the benefit-sharing...

15 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Funny to think how we're only 3 years away from the 40th anniversary of "Everybody". Surely we're long overdue an extensive reissue campaign? Sad we had another one pass us by, and this was a great one. Honestly, I wouldn't even care about them releasing it for an anniversary, just release it whenever.

We deserve something to celebrate this anniversary. Her legacy deserves it!