Hard Candy vs. Like a Prayer

12inch

Hard Candy vs. Like a Prayer  

84 members voted

1. 1. Which of these two classics records do you prefer?

• Hard Candy
    • Like a Prayer

2 hours ago, 12inch said:

What song are you referring to? Can you share a YouTube link please? I’ve never heard a song called LaLa.

LaLa is actually Pala Tute.  A lot of fan sites refer to the title as "Latte"; it's an unreleased song from Hard Candy.  Here's a link: 

From the Unreleased Madonna Songs Wikipedia page: "Latte a.k.a. Pala Tute" (aka "Lela Pala Tute", translation: The Madness of Love), a collaboration with Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Danja. The full demo leaked onto the internet on September 7, 2010 as the incorrect title "Latte".[149] Timbaland mentioned the song during an interview with MTV,[171] then calling it "La La". He has also been heard describing the song as "Coffee Song". The chorus is sung in Romani and incorporates lyrics from the song "Pala Tute" by Gogol Bordello. It has been said that Timbaland misunderstood the lyrics of the chorus, erroneously assuming that it was about coffee. A final version of the song exists, with slightly different instrumentation and additional vocals by Justin Timberlake. Madonna incorporated some parts of "Pala Tute" into "La Isla Bonita" during her Live Earthperformance and again on her Sticky & Sweet Tour in 2008/2009.[172] Most file-sharing sites, lyric websites, and her fans still refer to the song as "Latte" instead of its correct title.

21 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

LaLa is actually Pala Tute.  A lot of fan sites refer to the title as "Latte"; it's an unreleased song from Hard Candy.  Here's a link: 

From the Unreleased Madonna Songs Wikipedia page: "Latte a.k.a. Pala Tute" (aka "Lela Pala Tute", translation: The Madness of Love), a collaboration with Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Danja. The full demo leaked onto the internet on September 7, 2010 as the incorrect title "Latte".[149] Timbaland mentioned the song during an interview with MTV,[171] then calling it "La La". He has also been heard describing the song as "Coffee Song". The chorus is sung in Romani and incorporates lyrics from the song "Pala Tute" by Gogol Bordello. It has been said that Timbaland misunderstood the lyrics of the chorus, erroneously assuming that it was about coffee. A final version of the song exists, with slightly different instrumentation and additional vocals by Justin Timberlake. Madonna incorporated some parts of "Pala Tute" into "La Isla Bonita" during her Live Earthperformance and again on her Sticky & Sweet Tour in 2008/2009.[172] Most file-sharing sites, lyric websites, and her fans still refer to the song as "Latte" instead of its correct title.

Thank you. Yes, I have this song. I really like it. However, it’s soo obvious to me that it has nothing to do with coffee. “Buck (Timbaland), could you be possibly any dumber?” ... “No, i don’t think I could.”

Hard Candy, is a awesome album, having a taste of R&B & Hiphop, and the ballads are wonderful & very unique, i would've totally picked this one, but it is this moment of my life where i am lost with my own self, all my emotions and strengths are weakened by 70% and i'm going through a tough time Defining my self, who i am, what i want and how i feel. 

So, as that said, Like A prayer helps me cope with life, love, & self Confidence all together and for me it's a very inspirational album along with Ray Of Light. 

• 8 months later...