wtg1987

Truth Or Dare UK Blu-Ray

Finally long overdue release of Truth Or Dare(Was called In Bed With Madonna for its 1991 release though - rubbish title if you ask me)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Madonna-Truth-Dare-Blu-ray/dp/B07N3S8D6X/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=madonna&qid=1552402601&s=dvd&sr=1-1

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yassssssssss! Preordered! These r good times: this one, the Swept Away one... 😍👏🏻🎉

I know right ? Just need The Next Best Thing and my most wanted M movie on blu ray - Who’s That Girl 🤣

58 minutes ago, lap said:

Hope next are 

The full The Virgin Tour

Blond Ambition Tour

Reinvention tour

lol 

M would read that and say to Guy O - “Fuck no ! “ 😫

1 hour ago, hydrangea said:

Yes I have that one - it’s the same transfer as the US one with 2 trailers but German text on the cover - might pick up the U.K. one cheap 

20 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Yes I have that one - it’s the same transfer as the US one with 2 trailers but German text on the cover - might pick up the U.K. one cheap 

Yes. I have the US one, but don't want the german one tho. I needed a B or A/B/C one with english subtitles, or spanish ones, but at least english - the german BD only has german subs - so that's why i'm getting this new UK one.

1 hour ago, BringUrLUV said:

Maybe we'll be shocked & it'll have LAP & HP as extras.

That would be heaven but I think they were only ever VHS sourced and no doubt lost the HD masters for them anyway 🙄