Like a Prayer - 30th Anniversary on Spotify (OMG)

Régine Filange

4 minutes ago, L-U-V said:

Is it so difficult to leave the album as it is and just add outtakes? What's the point in leaving Angels with dirty faces and Love attack rotting in the vaults? Also just get any cover from Google... that is just uninspired.

This release was likely handled by Warner and they're not allowed to release anything new without Madonna's approval, so don't expect Angels With Dirty Faces etc to be released until she agrees to it.

It's a shame this version isn't complete (why they skipped Promise to Try & Act of Contrition, I have no idea) but I'm thankful that we finally have Supernatural on streaming! Next stop - to upload all of her 7"/12"/remixes...

7 minutes ago, heartcore said:

This release was likely handled by Warner and they're not allowed to release anything new without Madonna's approval, so don't expect Angels With Dirty Faces etc to be released until she agrees to it.

It's a shame this version isn't complete (why they skipped Promise to Try & Act of Contrition, I have no idea) but I'm thankful that we finally have Supernatural on streaming! Next stop - to upload all of her 7"/12"/remixes...

I'd much prefer they upload the maxi-singles than tamper with the albums. We already have the early albums destroyed in a similar fashion with extended versions used instead of the proper album versions.

9 hours ago, devilpray said:

You can only listen to some songs because it's still not entirely available. I'm sure this is some fan made bullshit that made it onto Spotify. WHY would they replace songs instead of just adding more songs?

Fans can't upload albums in artists pages omg. This is a 30th Anniversary edition album uploaded by her and her team.

2 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

Well that's Cyndi's only BIG Album.  So...

So you're not counting TRUE COLORS? Come on!

Are we talking about the first woman to win a Tony Award for best composer of a musical?

Let's just admit that other artists and their management care more about music releases...

We should only pray that Madonna and Warner decide to do similar things...

R-5552289-1396353111-3156.jpeg.jpg