Like a Prayer - 30th Anniversary on Spotify (OMG)

Régine Filange

Some of you lot are never satisfied. You were moaning she didn't do anything for 30th Anniversary and now she does you're still not happy, this has been officially endorsed by the the Queen herself so if it's good enough for her its good enough for me 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

U guys know M has NOTHING to do with this, right? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm starting to think that Madonna is actually Warner.... and Warner is really Madonna... LOL
Warner is posting Mambo's twins pics and videos everyday. Or is it Madonna?
This is crazy!

Or... maybe it is the end of Live Nation era and Warner's come back!!!!!
Anything is possible.

Gkjsn8Ez_o.png

JVnIG0aX_o.png

MtSfasau_o.png

2 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Some of you lot are never satisfied. You were moaning she didn't do anything for 30th Anniversary and now she does you're still not happy, this has been officially endorsed by the the Queen herself so if it's good enough for her its good enough for me 

what did she do?

5 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

3 minutes ago, scottyj said:

what did she do?

It's on her official Facebook page

I liked it.

It's not perfect nor what this album deserved, but at least they had something and it didn't go completely ignored like the ROL/Erotica anniversaries did, with just some vague lip-service paid to it by whoever* is managing her non-personal posts on social media.

*btw, i mean no offense to this person, you can tell they are really trying but are provided with nothing to work with.

9 hours ago, azrael said:

Also, while on the subject of LAP, whatever happened to Leonard's 'Bring the Circus Home' fiasco? Guy seems to have vanished into thin air again, ironically just like a (or any) prayer.

Do you mean Pat has vanished into thin air?  If so, no he hasn't.  He's very active on Facebook and says that his Instagram account will be reactivated soon.  Why was his project a "fiasco"?  Was it because he suddenly got a major financial backer and no longer needed to use crowd funding...?  If you meant Guy O has vanished (i.e. you didn't leave off "the" in front of "Guy"), he was around over the weekend, raising funds for the Christchurch tragedy.

1 minute ago, Carta said:

Do you mean Pat has vanished into thin air?  If so, no he hasn't.  He's very active on Facebook and says that his Instagram account will be reactivated soon.  Why was his project a "fiasco"?  Was it because he suddenly got a major financial backer and no longer needed to use crowd funding...?  If you meant Guy O has vanished (i.e. you didn't leave off "the" in front of "Guy"), he was around over the weekend, raising funds for the Christchurch tragedy.

You're over analysing my post, I was just wondering what happened with Pat and his project.

7 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Can't wait for the apologists to go "Oh, well she acknowledges it! We got something! Be grateful bitches. Peace"

Well, after I check a bit of speks, I'll be grateful. If they used 80s audio...

We know Madonna doesn't give a damn about celebrating the anniversary of her albums... so why complain when we are actually getting something? It's not like you're losing money, dude. There are people out there who don't buy physicals so now they can stream these gorgeous extended remixes whenever they want.

Most of us already have the original and complete Like a Prayer album in multiple formats so why bother criticizing the absence of 2 tracks in a digital platform?

THE NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!

:Madonna051:

3 minutes ago, madgefan said:

We know Madonna doesn't give a damn about celebrating the anniversary of her albums... so why complain when we are actually getting something? It's not like you're losing money, dude. There are people out there who don't buy physicals so now they can stream these gorgeous extended remixes whenever they want.

Most of us already have the original and complete Like a Prayer album in multiple formats so why bother criticizing the absence of 2 tracks in a digital platform?

THE NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!

:Madonna051:

I'd also like to add that the original album is still very much there, available in every streaming platform.

They didn't remove it, it's still there in all its unremastered glory, so it's not like we're losing anything (I'd pissed if they'd replaced it too), we're gaining something.

Don't like/is disappointed by the 30th anniversary version? Absolutely fine and valid - again, not what the album deserved - but what we have is an addition, not a loss or replacement.

I appreciate that they at least did something, but they couldve made this available to buy on itunes or something. Digital releases are fairly easy to put together now.

Besides, I can't bring myself to use Spotify. The quality of the files makes the music sound tinny. People have traded quality for convenience. Something I am not willing to do.