Vote: Is Like A Prayer Madonna's best album?

Enrico

Is Like A Prayer Madonna's best album?  

143 members voted

1. 1. Do you think Like A Prayer is Madonna's best album (to date)?

• Enrico changed the title to Vote: Is Like A Prayer Madonna's best album?
17 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

Worst???? Are you on drugs?

I might be, but that should not affect my capability to judge music :coffee:

Some kind of songs can be appreciated much more after a hit from the bong :hallwaylaugh: 

I mean, you can even make smoke rings and let all yourself be carried away by the music :hallwaylaugh:

I can tell you, LAP is not even top10 best albums. Btw, the n.1 is Ray of Light, OBVIOUSLY.

I voted yes despite It was released one year before I was born and sometimes it feels difficult to relate to it and its musical production. However, I'm sure every person at the time, who was already growing up to her music can easily say it was one the most fantastic times to be a fan. The Like a Prayer single is definitely the best song in Madonna's entire career. Sure, we do have our favorites, but technically it is. The Express Yourself performance at the MTV, the whole Blond Ambition Tour. I mean, come on! Madonna was never the same artist after LAP and Vogue. This was her peak. 

1 hour ago, Sultrysully said:

The Like a Prayer album was a warning shot... it was Madonna saying ... "Paul and John... I am coming for your ass".  "Elvis... you too".  A new sheriff in town.  

It was a real turning point for Madonna. The progression from "True Blue" to "Like A Prayer" is amazing. LAP is not only her best one, it's her most important album too, made her the serious artist and the living legend she is nowadays.