Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE?

Juan of Arc

I do like Bitch I'm Madonna, however I really don't think it's single material.

I think it would just alienate people rather than them getting the irony of the song.

Better single choices:

Devil Pray (with some funky mixes)

Hold Tight

Inside Out

I'd love a Double AA Single....

Devil Pray / Joan Of Arc

I can only see BIM, maybe Unapologetic (but cant see both happening) and Iconic. oh and if she finally realised that Rebel Heart (avicii version) is magnificient, she could release that, but I'm not deluding myself.

I dont see any other ballad or mid tempo song as a strong single...

then we have Veni, HW and S.E.X. which would make good interlude numbers for the tour but not singles imho

oh and if she finally realised that Rebel Heart (avicii version) is magnificient, she could release that, but I'm not deluding myself.

Yes, she really SHOULD!!

Avicii's Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me were the real glories of this studio session to me... such a waste!!   :Madonna007:

If I believed in web activism I would have considered something like those hashtags campaigns (stuff like #aviciisrebheart #rebelheartsingle) to make her understand how loved those tracks are (actually I'd be mad for a theatrical live rendition of the electronic Wash All Over Me with water effects on stage).

Anyway I'm one of those people who think that Bitch I'm Madonna would be a real "image suicide" for the general public, with that song she would make the press mock at her and let many people convince that she is facing this age issue very patheticly, because THE SONG IS FUN, but also very girlish as she hardly went when she was in her 30s or 40s. Anyway, as always, I do hope to be wrong about it, I really do.

Guys, please...

I like the song, it's very cool but third single? Really? This is the most generic song from Rebel Heart. MVs for LFL and Ghosttown are so artistic and Bitch I'm Madonna would destroy the era...

FYI- Bitch I'm Madonna for the EP released in December was the biggest mover.  I think it will do fine.

Anyway I'm one of those people who think that Bitch I'm Madonna would be a real "image suicide" for the general public, with that song she would make the press mock at her and let many people convince that she is facing this age issue very patheticly, because THE SONG IS FUN, but also very girlish as she hardly went when she was in her 30s or 40s. Anyway, as always, I do hope to be wrong about it, I really do.

But she's already done that many times. The difference is that BIM has a shameless sense of humour unlike say "Girl Gone Wild". 

I understand not everyone gets or likes its aesthetics, but the track is quality. Humour is her biggest asset and not something people really get from her work anymore.

:Madonna055: