Ask Madonna Anything. Upcoming Online Question and Answer Session. Saturday May 2nd.

xavier

http://askanything.co/artist-page.php?id=madonnaSaturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with MadonnaMadonna will be sitting down to answer your questions! Get registered and submit your questions now for this exclusive event.Don't forget to visit saturdaynightonline.com on Saturday May 2nd, 2015 at 8pm EST to see if your questions get answered!

if you read/watch interviews, you'll hear all the same questions over and over again. but that is expected from uninspired journalists. one thing i never understood is the same stupid questions fans tend to ask. seems like people ask safe questions they know answers to, thinking she will reply for sure and mostly she does :) (like big eye roll for me is directing a movie question. i mean really :)

maybe we as hardcore fans should make an excellent question list and bombard her with it :)

like yes all the missing DVDs (but also Blurays).

new mixes of all albums in 5.1 surround thingie.

unreleased collection box sets .

release of all singles in a physical with album covers and shit in a box set :)

but also great premadonna stuff with her bands should be out and enjoyed by her fans in best possible quality.

etc… and all that

with a pinch of @ITG 's when you're dead nag.

maybe we as hardcore fans should make an excellent question list and bombard her with it :)

I like the idea! When are we starting?In mail.com website you can register TONS of e-mails accounts for free, one for each question.I propose no more DVD questions, but Blu-ray. Boxes with rarities, concerts... MTV Unplugged!!! Demos for everything... A new edition for Rebel Heart including the missing tracks from the leaks. At least THREE more singles from Rebel Heart with its videos  :silly:

like yes all the missing DVDs (but also Blurays).

new mixes of all albums in 5.1 surround thingie.

unreleased collection box sets .

release of all singles in a physical with album covers and shit in a box set :)

but also great premadonna stuff with her bands should be out and enjoyed by her fans in best possible quality.

etc… and all that

with a pinch of @ITG 's when you're dead nag.

It's a good idea, but the point here is that these seems to be more requests than real questions. 

I think the spirit of a Q&A is different, she would rather answer to very different kind of questions

A new edition for Rebel Heart including the missing tracks from the leaks. At least THREE more singles from Rebel Heart with its videos  :silly:

Anyway, that doesn't mean I didn't try to use it to comunicate my desires and interests...

Actually I sent her two "questions" about the Rebel Heart early tracks:

in the first one I asked if she really changed some demos because of the leakage, even if she must have read how much her fans were going crazy for Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me Avicii's demo, and anyway what was the reason behind those choices

the second was about the tour conceiving and I asked if in these very "social-mediatic" times she thinks to consider her fans' desires, for example performing one of the fans' most loved versions of some songs from the last record, like Rebel Heart or Wash all over me early leaked demos.  :sexy:  :sexy:  :sexy:

All useless things, right? I know, I know, don't worry... we all know it, I suppose.

But I tried the same, because it's just a short message to send... and basically because I really loved this record and hope for a beautiful live rendition.

oh it's comming!!!!

really wondering about this interview because it feels like this interview is "untimely".

What I'm trying to saying is feels like "random and abruptly" not sure this is right choice for using these words.

but you guys understand what I'm trying to saying? right?

I mean what this interview for?

For promote single "Ghosttown"? or "Rebel Hear tour"?

Here's the question I submitted:  

Would you ever consider remixing some of your older songs to use as B-sides?  I know you don't like to live in the past, and this seems like it would be a good way to make some of your older songs fresh for you (for tours or whatever).  You could pick your personal favorites, songs that may not have seen a single release, or even have your favorite producers/DJs pick a song of their own choosing.  It would be really cool to hear new versions of some of your classic songs alongside your (amazing!) new work.

I would be so hyped if she answered me!!