Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

Living for love shoulnt have been a single unapologetic would have been way better

Well we all know her original intentions for Rebel Heart. Living for Love was supposed to be released on Valentines without anyone having ever heard it. Though the leaks should have really changed those plans, I just don't think she wanted to. I would have suggested releasing Ghosttown first, never been heard and all.

Well we all know her original intentions for Rebel Heart. Living for Love was supposed to be released on Valentines without anyone having ever heard it. Though the leaks should have really changed those plans, I just don't think she wanted to. I would have suggested releasing Ghosttown first, never been heard and all.

Maybe a double release with two singles representing "Rebel" and "Heart" respectively, just like Beyoncé did with 'Single Ladies' and 'If I Were a Boy'.

So, it would have been:

First singles: 'Living for Love' vs 'Ghosttown'

Second singles: 'Devil Pray' vs 'Messiah'

Third singles: 'Unapologetic Bitch' vs 'HeartBreakCity' (or 'Joan of Arc')

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to smile a bit when it comes to this kind of discussions :)

Because that is all just a matter of personal taste.

If you look it up you can see that even well known acclaimed music critics gave positive reviews to Bitch I´m Madonna.

I personally love that song.

For me it was one of the freshest songs till her music single.

I would have liked it also if that would have been the first single off the record.

Oh I could only imagine the uproar if this was pushed right at the start of the game.  To me, this is like a 2015 version of songs like "Causing a Commotion", "Where's The Party", and other party Madonna songs. This time it's self appreciation.  I knew this song would be quite polarizing for fans.  For me, one of the reason that I love Madonna is so much is that she just doesn't one type of song. She's all over the place. It's been her make-up from the beginning.

I always felt like it was a message. To remind people. I'm Madonna, I can swim in my clothes and pour drinks in my shoes and nothing about that should make you gasp. It's trendy but a lot since Hard Candy has been trendy, so no surprise there. I suspect the next album to have some trendy songs, that's how they hold up well in their year.