Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

Ok this is the full setlist from rehearsal mp3Section 1 Latin Lovers01 Intro (using parts of Secret Project speech, mashed with love songs)02 Living for Love03 Hold Tight04 Who's that Girl Flamenco mix05 Deeper & Deeper 2015 mixSection 2 Chapel of Sin06 S.E.X. (Interlude with parts of erotica & best night)07 Justify my Love (Led Zeppelin mash)08 Holy Water/Vogue mash09 Dress you up 2015 mix10 Inside Out (with "True Blue" bridge)Section 3 Destruction/Apocalypse11: Rescue me 2015 mix (interlude)12: Ghosttown13: Love don't live here anymore or HeartBreakCity14: Between the Bars15: Wash all over me RemixSection 4 The Queen's throne16: Iconic (Interlude)17: Devil Pray18: Like a Prayer19: Ray of Light20: Joan of arc or Rebel Heart (acoustic)Section 5 Rooftop Party21: Illuminati (Interlude)22: Into the Groove23: Holiday24: Bitch i'm Madonna We have to say that she could change something, add some songs and deleted others...BUT...I don't think she could change an interlude video as Iconic into an open one. So it's very possible that the opening and the interlude are confirmed. Just my opinion.

Ok this is the full setlist from rehearsal mp3Section 1 Latin Lovers01 Intro (using parts of Secret Project speech, mashed with love songs)02 Living for Love03 Hold Tight04 Who's that Girl Flamenco mix05 Deeper & Deeper 2015 mixSection 2 Chapel of Sin06 S.E.X. (Interlude with parts of erotica & best night)07 Justify my Love (Led Zeppelin mash)08 Holy Water/Vogue mash09 Dress you up 2015 mix10 Inside Out (with "True Blue" bridge)Section 3 Destruction/Apocalypse11: Rescue me 2015 mix (interlude)12: Ghosttown13: Love don't live here anymore or HeartBreakCity14: Between the Bars15: Wash all over me RemixSection 4 The Queen's throne16: Iconic (Interlude)17: Devil Pray18: Like a Prayer19: Ray of Light20: Joan of arc or Rebel Heart (acoustic)Section 5 Rooftop Party21: Illuminati (Interlude)22: Into the Groove23: Holiday24: Bitch i'm Madonna We have to say that she could change something, add some songs and deleted others...BUT...I don't think she could change an interlude video as Iconic into an open one. So it's very possible that the opening and the interlude are confirmed. Just my opinion.

I like this better than the other one

You better not be trolling us :heart:

From MTRIBE:

Illuminattix wrote:"Apocaypse" ajjajajajaa what happen with this? all the people talk about apocalyse section only for "Ghosttown" song jajaja crazyyyy.
emmm setlist infinity have a little problem..... how Madonna appear in a cage in LFL? jajajajaja and dancers with crossings, .....fake setlist.
Crazy 30s and S.E.X are confirmed (Madonna instagram, NOM and my source) like a sections of this tour.

:Madonna001:

Ok this is the full setlist from rehearsal mp3Section 1 Latin Lovers01 Intro (using parts of Secret Project speech, mashed with love songs)02 Living for Love03 Hold Tight04 Who's that Girl Flamenco mix05 Deeper & Deeper 2015 mixSection 2 Chapel of Sin06 S.E.X. (Interlude with parts of erotica & best night)07 Justify my Love (Led Zeppelin mash)08 Holy Water/Vogue mash09 Dress you up 2015 mix10 Inside Out (with "True Blue" bridge)Section 3 Destruction/Apocalypse11: Rescue me 2015 mix (interlude)12: Ghosttown13: Love don't live here anymore or HeartBreakCity14: Between the Bars15: Wash all over me RemixSection 4 The Queen's throne16: Iconic (Interlude)17: Devil Pray18: Like a Prayer19: Ray of Light20: Joan of arc or Rebel Heart (acoustic)Section 5 Rooftop Party21: Illuminati (Interlude)22: Into the Groove23: Holiday24: Bitch i'm MadonnaWe have to say that she could change something, add some songs and deleted others...BUT...I don't think she could change an interlude video as Iconic into an open one. So it's very possible that the opening and the interlude are confirmed. Just my opinion.

Wash All Over Me remixed, Ray of Light, Iconic as Interlude, the section names, Like a Prayer, Into the Groove...you're being trolled my dear friend.

From MTRIBE:

Illuminattix wrote:"Apocaypse" ajjajajajaa what happen with this? all the people talk about apocalyse section only for "Ghosttown" song jajaja crazyyyy.

emmm setlist infinity have a little problem..... how Madonna appear in a cage in LFL? jajajajaja and dancers with crossings, .....fake setlist.

Crazy 30s and S.E.X are confirmed (Madonna instagram, NOM and my source) like a sections of this tour.

:Madonna001:

Get these liars, Illuminattix!!!

I hope not... Poor M. Could be after the premiere though.

I believe this is so much different from album leaks because it really impacted the album sales, however tour rehearsal is different. I guess it may ruin the surprise but i doubt people is not going to cancel their plans to see the tour just because of the rehearsal files.

I believe this is so much different from album leaks because it really impacted the album sales, however tour rehearsal is different. I guess it may ruin the surprise but i doubt people is not going to cancel their plans to see the tour just because of the rehearsal files.

you're right...but madonna will be so upset for the broken surprise lol

Wash All Over Me remixed, Ray of Light, Iconic as Interlude, the section names, Like a Prayer, Into the Groove...you're being trolled my dear friend.

I was not trolled at all.As you can read, my list was rehearsaled, there are mp3... we cannot say that this is the final setlist anyway, but these songs in this sequence have been tested.I don't know if this rehearsal is too old and she had the time to change everything...