Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

Madonna is currently in full rehearsal mode for the Rebel Heart Tour that kicks off on September 9th 2015 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

Tickets available HERE!

During her breaks, Madonna teases titles she’s rehearsing on Instagram. Some of which might end up on the final setlist!

Here’s what we have so far…

Body Shop

Who's That Girl

Deeper and Deeper

True Blue

Dress You Up

Based on her teaser game, so far:

Rescue Me

Body Shop

Who's That Girl

Deeper and Deeper

True Blue

Dress You Up

Take a Bow

I'm guessing she'll perform Holy Water since they auditioned dancers for pole dancing and Vogue will be mixed in with the song.

If she performs Wash All Over Me, she might mix Rain in with the song.

Posted ImagePosted Image

What she's been teasing us with is bloody amazing!! Keep em' coming!! :)  I'm sure she'll do BIM, might even have it as an opener. Hoping for Over and Over, that would be fantastic, plus can never get enough of Express Yourself. Burning Up is great, wouldn't mind hearing that one again, Where's The Party.She's never done I'll Remember, I'd looove to hear that one live!  Ghosttown, for sure. I can go on and on :)

Madonna teasing surprising setlist choices for Rebel Heart tour

http://attitude.co.uk/madonna-teasing-surprising-setlist-choices-for-rebel-heart-tour/

Madonna appears to be teasing the setlist for her upcoming Rebel Heart tour through the medium of – what else – cryptic Instagram posts.

And if her posts – lyrics to some of her vintage hits with the hashtag #rebelhearttour – are to be believed, fans should expect some underloved classics to appear in the setlist when the tour kicks off in Montreal on September 9.

Posted Image

For many years now, Madonna’s tours have focused on her current album with a smattering of her biggest hits:Vogue, Holiday, Like A Prayer, Hung Up (the electric guitar version – sob). But just check out the songs she’s teasing, through song lyrics – and sometimes, song titles:

Deeper and Deeper (YAAAAS)
Love Don’t Live Here Anymore
Who’s That Girl
Dress You Up
True Blue

…That’s some vintage, underappreciated Madge right there. Several sources are reporting that today, Madonna posted – then quickly deleted – this update, suggesting she’ll include sugar-sweet True Blue album track Jimmy Jimmy:

Posted Image

Latest tease: 

• [*]
madonnaI wannna kiss you in Paris!............â¤ï¸#rebelhearttour

So far, based on IG teasing:

Rescue Me

Body Shop

Who's That Girl

Deeper and Deeper

True Blue

Dress You Up

Take a Bow