Madonna will perform at the VMA 2015

My sources are telling me that Madonna will perform at the MTV VMA 2015. She will perform the last song on her new tour setlist called BITCH I'M MADONNA. The performance will start outside of the arena, with Madonna entering trough the audience. Other celebertys will join her during the show.

You were the one telling she was going to appear on the final show of Letterman, tho :ay:

yes and that was canceled.

You guys forget that I was the one who told you about Taylor performing with M - you didn't belive me that and you were making fun of me.. I even posted a picture from rehearsles...

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1452-madonna-will-be-present-on-the-iheartradio-music-awards-2015/page-9&do=findComment&comment=71347

also I told you that MIKE TYSON will be there

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1452-madonna-will-be-present-on-the-iheartradio-music-awards-2015/page-12&do=findComment&comment=71415

also I told you that she will be on the Met gala 2015;

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/2195-madonna-will-appear-tonight-on-met-gala-2015/&do=findComment&comment=91743

M on Ellen whole week  - I told you that in january

M on Howard Stern - I also told you that in january and no one belived me .. all of you were making fun of me and I even got a warning from administrator.

Today show - I told you about the interviews also in january

You can belive me or not, I don't care .. I only posted this in here if you want to know. Good luck

the vmas are on the 30th of August and then the tour starts on the 9th of Septmber, am not saying i dont believe you but does anyone else think it seems odd M would appear at a show to promote a record a few days before going on a worldwide tour to promote same record and leaving rehersals for the tour, i think she will be in tour rehersals from now until a few days before opening night so it might be possible for her to do the vmas, we shall wait and see

Well I believe it, I do think there are going to be a lot of angry fans though. Why? Well Madonna did postpone shows during that period and now she might be at an awards show. Whether she postponed for the VMA's or not, there is going to be some pissed off fans who think she did.

I think its a great idea if she does. It will give people a test of the tour before it starts and maybe it will help ticket sales.

Plus it might be the last chance for a VMA performance, we dont know if she'll ever feel up to promoting. It's not like she was so into it this time around anyway.

Well honestly who really cares if she does or she doesn't! People are not that interested any more, and to butcher an album until it's completely ruined doesn't help much either! Now we are celebrating her for being on the pop charts for 2 weeks at nr 94 .... Really???? And we praise her for being in the top 20 of the albums of the year.....Really???? These are no Madonna standards at all! Very very said to say but it's true! And her bitch I don't care and act like a 20 year old won't help either :( all I see is rebel without a cause, where is the heart in all this?

Well honestly who really cares if she does or she doesn't! People are not that interested any more, and to butcher an album until it's completely ruined doesn't help much either! Now we are celebrating her for being on the pop charts for 2 weeks at nr 94 .... Really????And we praise her for being in the top 20 of the albums of the year.....Really????These are no Madonna standards at all! Very very said to say but it's true! And her bitch I don't care and act like a 20 year old won't help either :( all I see is rebel without a cause, where is the heart in all this?

The sad but true part seems to be that we may have to face the fact that there is no possibility for her to hit it as big as she did in the past.

way past.

so people here celebrate what is being achieved within the realms of possibility.

personally, i am very unhappy with the last album and the way things went down but also think not all of this is her personal fault.

i am looking towards management. but even her management can only do so much.

i am not surprised the album performed as it did.

I am not accusing her personally just the business decision taken are a shame! And I despite all think she still can hit it big - Tina turner did the same and she was praised for her age doing it! So that's not really an excuse honestly! And don't forget give me all your lovin made it into the top ten! And it's no secret that song is crap LoL

I am not accusing her personally just the business decision taken are a shame! And I despite all think she still can hit it big - Tina turner did the same and she was praised for her age doing it! So that's not really an excuse honestly! And don't forget give me all your lovin made it into the top ten! And it's no secret that song is crap LoL

u must be prepared for Melrose95 ahahahahah  :Madonna003:

Tina Turner was 43 when she came back with Private Dancer!Madonna was 42/43 during the huge Music era and 47/48 during the HUGE Confessions era.And it is a HUGE achievement when Madonna becomes one of the oldest female acts ever if not the OLDEST to chart on the Hot 100.And for the record Madonna has had ore top 10 singles and sold more albums than Tina or Cher COMBINED. IF you're gonna compare Madonna to someone don't compare her to someone who was 13 years younger when they came back with that one hit album especially when you consider that Madonna was doing just as well if not better at that same age!I can't sometimes on here

When Tina was the same age as Madonna now she released the Goldeneye Bond theme that came and went on the Hot 100 and charted quite low.It was her last Hot 100 appearance 20 years agoStreisand hasn't had a Hot 100 appearance since that Bryan Adams duet in 1997!Cher since Song For The Lonely in 2002Aretha was a year younger than Madonna is now when she had her last Hot 100 appearance in 1998!Madonna doesn't nerd to get big again, she's Madonna her tour will be among the top earning if not THE TOP of the year and she'll probably make money than any other celebrity this yearShe's like the Stones or Springsteen nowAnd the last time those 2 had any big hits on the Hot 100 was over 20 yearsShe's Madonna she'll always be big