Madonna will perform at the VMA 2015

Its a shame that they give awards these days based on age and popularity and hype. Ghosttown should've been nominated for sure  :1f614:

it's not even about that anymore, if it was about hype or popularity BBHMM would be one of the most nominated videos this year. I'm pretty sure it's all about the $$$$$$ nowadays

Last year they tried to make us believe Madonna would be involved right?  :confused:  they posted some cryptic stuff that turned out to be nothing.

It is funny how some are using M's name to promote themselves. But it is even funnier that after that, she is not involved or they dont count on her.

Stop being delusional! Which "sources"

Currently Madonna is dedicated to the tour rehearsals and by the last days of August Madonna will be 100% into the last rehearsalds, cause she and her team will be running out of time to get everything on point.

She won't be performing, nor attending, nor presenting anything on the VMA's

Stop creating rumours

These are no Madonna standards at all! Very very said to say but it's true! And her bitch I don't care and act like a 20 year old won't help either :( all I see is rebel without a cause, where is the heart in all this?

For Christ's sake the first two singles and their promotional campaigns showcased her "heart" side and all the promo (talk shows, interviews, performances etc.)was very adult-contemporary friendly and demonstrated her vulnerable side, but they did nothing for her commercially. 

It's annoying to see fans turning a blind eye on what actually happened throughout this year, acting like the sole reason she's flopping is because she's too rebellious and acting immature simply because they can't handle her current persona. And what "Madonna standards" were you expecting? She's been looking fantastic, gave us three "actual" videos, the most aggressive promo since 1998, and a great record that's received positively by fans and critics. This has been the most exciting year for Madonna fans since 2006 and I just don't get the over-the-top meltdowns for no damn reason. 

• 1 month later...

My sources are telling me that Madonna will perform at the MTV VMA 2015. She will perform the last song on her new tour setlist called BITCH I'M MADONNA. The performance will start outside of the arena, with Madonna entering trough the audience. Other celebertys will join her during the show.

Well f*** your sources.