Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

lets send emails for time 4 fun, e...

... pq a gente n tá falando portugues, sobre os shows do brasil?

this is an english language forum - we are not allowed to use portuguese = which is kind of cool - you can practice your english class here whenever you want - some random words are ok, obrigado de nada :lol:

didn't know TY, Ok I know, but was about brazilian possible dates, it's not interesting for the others, but I uderstand 

and for brazilian fans, sign and share this 

https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Time_For_Fun_Renner_Live_Nation_Skol_Antarctica_Brahma_Nos_fas_merecemos_a_Rebel_Heart_Tour_Madonna/?nEGxKfb

I have already signed :suffer:

My review:Iconic - flawless opening. One of her best but idk kinda inconsistent.Bitch, I'm Madonna - I did not expect that to work so well. Very cool performance.Burning Up - Okay. So this is where the tragedy begins. This version is 100% identical to the RIT version and it's just Madonna on guitar AGAIN. It adds NOTHING to the section, it barely even works in the context. It just doesn't belong. I demand Nothing Really Matters to be placed in here as soon as possible, bc it serves the perfect transition from Samurai to Religion! alex1Holy Water / Vogue - Okay this has exceeded my expectations. What kind of performance of LIFE was this? Snatched and scalped.Devil Pray - I could barely see anything from this. Pretty meh to be honest.Messiah - Ummm okay. Was this necessary as an interlude? And why didn't she at least film something for this?Best part of the show.Body Shop - cute but forgettable. Was the autotune necessary?True Blue - This was amazing. Nobody seemed to remember it thoDeeper and Deeper - Okay. Literally WTF? The cheesy album version? In a rockabilly themed section? How? Why? I mean this song has so much potential for a great remake and she just gives us a half-assed album version to please her old fans. Mess.HeartBreakCity - Snooooooozzeeee. Absolutely replaceable.Like a Virgin - LMAOOOOOOOOOO This version is a remix done by fan remixer Dens54 in 2008!!! It's so dated and it absolutely doesn't work in this section sonically and especially not after having three love songs and one heartbreak song. Delete it fat.All in all the worst segment of the tour and should be erased completely.S.E.X. - What happened to newly shot interludes? I have a feeling she literally had no clue what was gonna be used as interlude. This setlist seems very premature and not well-thoughout. You can tell she was heaving a hard time making it.Living for Love - Okay. How does SEX work before L4L? Whatever. Messy remix....same old performance. Nothing new.La Isla Bonita - zzzzz the letdown a continue. Where is the originality?Dress You Up / 80's Megamix - Okay. This actually kinda slayed. The remake was a bit clumsy and not entirely in synch but it was very refreshing.Who's That Girl - *cringe* I mean YAY for Who's That Girl, but was another stripped down guitar moment really necessary? She could have done a nice upbeat performance, replace La Isla Bonita and put Take a Bow here. She also sounded TERRIBLE.Rebel Heart - Pee break to be honest. Another boring performance.This segment was okay. Nothing great, nothing terrible.Illuminati - This was really fucking cool to be honest.Music - Okay. I was thrilled for a Charleston/Swing mix and what are we getting? The album version...wow. This is all the queen of re-invention is able to come up with? The Get Stupid part was my favourite part lol.Candy Shop - Wow. Embarrassing. It's also the album version a bit sped up and with additional percussions. This annoying and really absolutely the worst tour moment in a any of Madonna's tours. Unforgivable.Material Girl - Nice remake. Bad song choice.La Vie en Rose - Okay bitch. I know you love French culture but why exactly was this necessary? A cover? When you literally skipped all of your 90's discography? I hope this was a one-off thing and will be replaced by Take a Bow or Ghosttown.Unapologetic Bitch - What weird transition! Going from a song dedicated to people who suffered throughout WW2 to a song like that. A letdown.Holiday - K. I didn't even bother watching this all the way through. Holiday is one of her most overdone and worst songs. And she literally played the album version again. I'm done.This segment could have been EVERYTHHAAANG but it was just raw and and not even sweet.This tour lacks memorable moments or remakes. The song choices are anti-climatic, unbalanced and the song arrangements in a lot of segments are just jarring and don't go together. They make absolutely no sense. She's being a complete hypocrite and a sell out. This tour seems to have been adjusted to please a certain demographic and get her good reviews, but at this point I doubt it will.

This tour seems like a mixture of Sticky & Sweet vibes with MDNA. It's really quite interesting, but too early to say much more. The hair needs work. I don't wanna say anything negative because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fall in love with this tour. She did a great job. Definitely not phoned-in, as if there was ever a chance of that.

Thank you Madonna. See you in Detroit.

Okay I'm really not trying to be a bitch. But before this tour, I felt like Madonna had some really cool looks in 2015? Matador, Apocalypse Stevie Nicks thing, Hood Bitch I'm Madonna, The outfit she wore when she mouth raped Drake. Gangster and Apocalypse could've been two really cool sections on the tour. That's my point I suppose.