Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom [Sun 20th Dec 2015]

groovyguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you guys received your tickets from ticketmaster yet? Am still waiting for mine to be dispatched and i hope they arrive before i go to Glasgow, am spendig a week there before the concert as the concert is on the last night of my stay there and i need them to arrive beore i go away or i wil be very stressed and upset, I will be in Section BK 236 Row J Seats 364 - 365

Have you guys received your tickets from ticketmaster yet? Am still waiting for mine to be dispatched and i hope they arrive before i go to Glasgow, am spendig a week there before the concert as the concert is on the last night of my stay there and i need them to arrive beore i go away or i wil be very stressed and upset, I will be in Section BK 236 Row J Seats 364 - 365

I got mine a few weeks back. The Hydro is an amazing venue by the way!

I'm in block 004 row K, anyone know where the cross intersection will be in this venue?

Have you checked this map? But it's not Madonna's

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/hydro-arena-glasgow-sse-scottish-secc-detailed-numbers-chart/high-resolution/hydro-arena-seating-plan-01-Detailed-seat-numbers-chart-with-rows-blocks-layout-high-resolution.htm

• 5 weeks later...

my tickets arrived yesterday,

i don't know if i should bring a camera and record video and or just record the audio on my phone, my boyfriend who I'm bringing with me says i shouldn't do it it as i could get into trouble and am conflicted about it

anyway cant wait for this now only 67 more days  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

• 2 months later...

E-mail update from The Hydro regarding Madonna's gig:

----

Timings for the Madonna concert have not been confirmed, but it is likely to start and finish late. Please see the following guidelines on timings and information to help you plan your visit.

•  Doors to the venue will open at 18:30 and doors to the bowl will open some time after. 
•  The support act is expected on stage from 20:00. 
•  Madonna will take to the stage some time after 21:00, will play a long set and therefore it is likely that the concert will finish late. 

The late finish of the concert may cause problems for visitors using public transport and we would advise visitors to carefully consider their travel arrangements for getting home.

----

Looks like they are doing things right and give a fair warning. I've been to loads of gigs at The Hydro and I've never experienced problems with their security or anything like that so hopefully there won't be any issues like in Manchester. 

I like this! Wld luv 2 see a fan singing I'm Going Bananas after getting the banana! :)

https://twitter.com/glasweiganbabe/status/673462248271175680

@Madonna please pick me for Glasgow I'll donate to charity & sing 'I'm going bananas' Posted Image

guys i am flying out to Glasgow tomorrow morning but won't be on here much as i prefer using a pc to a phone and wont be bringing my laptop with me for security reasons, i will be posting photos on Instagram though, username is @brendanthompson1993. I am also aiming to try and record the concert using my phone  :)  :)  :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ePo0QyxoC/

super_hero_tonyâ¤You know what the best part of Touring is? - Everything. Tomorrow is our last show on this leg. So this is what's been happening - Brilliant Brian one of our Stage Managers is from Scotland. He is VERY excited we are performing in Glasgowâ£R'Laura is from Manchester so that was her home town show and some family cameâ£Paris at Christmasâ£Drive by site seeing, she was probably home but I didn't want to knock incase she was in the bathâ£London at Christmas is pretty coolâ£Val and Jason work out - well Jason doesâ£and our last bus ride on this leg. It is almost time to say good bye. But fortunately it's not over. We have more work to do Rebel â¤'s. Please continue to spread the message ♥is the answer. .

Posted Image

Hello Glasgow! Just arrived in my hotel, the people at the reception didn't even know Madonna was in town but we're gonna rock this place tomorrow night!!I hope it doesn't rain too much tomorrow, so that I can walk to tge venue even if I left my Unapologetic Dick costume at home because I'm not sitting very close so I have no hope to be noticed and chosen! But I wanna dance my ass off for the last European night!

Hello Glasgow! Just arrived in my hotel, the people at the reception didn't even know Madonna was in town but we're gonna rock this place tomorrow night!!I hope it doesn't rain too much tomorrow, so that I can walk to tge venue even if I left my Unapologetic Dick costume at home because I'm not sitting very close so I have no hope to be noticed and chosen! But I wanna dance my ass off for the last European night!

Have a great time! Glaswegians are awesome, always up for a good sing a long! I'm sure the concert will be one of the better ones :D