Miami, USA [Sat Jan 23rd & Sun, Jan 24th, 2016]

groovyguy

AmericanAirlines Arena, Miami, FL

Sat, Jan 23, 2016 08:00 PM

Sun, Jan 24, 2016 08:00 PM

Posted Image

LOWER LEVEL

US $40.00 - US $355.00

US $40.00 (US $57.95 with fees)US $355.00 (US $386.60 with fees)

MAIN FLOOR

US $355.00

US $355.00 (US $386.60 with fees)

UPPER LEVEL

US $40.00 - US $170.00

US $40.00 (US $57.95 with fees)US $170.00 (US $195.55 with fees)

• 4 weeks later...

After thinking it over, planning and cancelling the trip, and having several arguments about it, I finally got my tickets                                                       :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Sunday 24 January at the American Airlines Arena  :Madonna023:  My first time ever in the US, on an airplane... thousands of miles away from my small city :ag: I can't wait for my holidays to begin!!  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Posted Image

2 VIP Tickets To See Madonna In Miami On Jan. 24 Plus A Personalized Tour Book

Bid now for 2 VIP Friends and Family tickets to see Madonna on her Rebel Heart North American tour in Miami on January 24, 2016! 

You will also receive a tour book personalized with your name by Madonna.

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/2-vip-tickets-to-see-madonna-in-miami-on-jan-24-plus-904943

• 1 month later...

Five things you didn’t know about Madonna

http://www.miami.com/five-things-you-didn-t-know-about-madonna-article#.Vp_s76pecsU.twitter

Sure, she's been performing since you were a wee babe, but before she returns to Miami for her 10th major tour, let’s get to know the Material Girl a little better.

The thousands of Madonna fans who will be flocking to downtown Miami’s AmericanAirlines Arena this weekend to see the erstwhile Material Girl in concert are undoubtedly familiar with her greatest hits, from “Lucky Star†to “Like a Prayer†to “Music,†and her influence on fashion (ladies, how many of you rocked a lace bustier, crucifix necklaces and bleached hair in the ’80s?).

So as the Queen of Pop heads for the Magic City on Saturday and Sunday for her 10th major tour in support of â€œRebel Heart,†her 13th studio album, we thought fans might like to dig a little deeper before catching her shows at the AAA. 

Here, then, are five things you might not have known about Madonna:

1 – Her success goes beyond mere pop icon; in fact, it’s historic. She has sold more than 300 million records worldwide, making her the best-selling female recording artist of all time. Madonna is also the top female touring artist, the most successful solo singles artist in the history of Billboard’s American singles chart, and holds the record for most No. 1 hits on all combined charts, including 12 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 and eight albums on the Billboard 200. Madonna has also been honored with 20 MTV Video Music Awards, the most for any artist.

2 – The original Boy Toy has had an amazing run of romances with men, including relationships with legendary New York abstract graffiti artist Jean Michel Basquiat; musician and DJ John “Jellybean†Benitez, who remixed her first album, producing the hit “Holiday,†and had a big dance-floor hit with the Madonna-penned “Sidewalk Talkâ€; Sean Penn, whom she married on her birthday (Aug. 16) in 1985 and divorced in ’89, and who has created incredible controversy for his unlikely recent interview with Mexican drug lord “El Chapoâ€; notorious ladies’ man Warren Beatty, whom she met on the set of the film “Dick Tracy†(1990); rapper Vanilla Ice, whom she dated for eight months in 1990; film producer Guy Ritchie, whom she married in 2000 and divorced in 2008, and with whom she had a son, Rocco; and fitness trainer Carlos Leon, with whom she had a daughter, Lourdes, who is now 19. But it’s her rumored flings that might be the most interesting: Alex Rodriguez, Dennis Rodman, Chris Paciello, Tupac Shakur, John F. Kennedy Jr. and even Michael Jackson. You couldn’t make this stuff up.

3 – Although Madonna was born and raised in Bay City, Mich., and moved to New York to find stardom at age 20, she loves Miami and is great friends with South Beach nightclub queen Ingrid Casares, with whom she partied at star-magnet Club Liquid in its heyday in the ’90s, and DJ Tracy Young, whom she hand-picked to perform at her 2000 wedding in Scotland to Guy Ritchie.

4 – Most critics and film aficionados view Madonna the actress with a grain of salt, as many of her big-screen endeavors were universally ridiculed. But two of her efforts – the 1986 flop “Shanghai Surprise†(with hubby Sean Penn), for which she was awarded the Golden Raspberry Award for “worst actress,†and the 2002 box-office bomb “Swept Away†(directed by Guy Ritchie) – can largely be written off as Madge being, er, swept away by love. And two more films – the sexually charged 1993 dramas “Body of Evidence†and “Dangerous Game†– were part of Madonna’s early-’90s over-the-top erotica binge, which also included her explicit coffee-table book “Sex†(which helped spell the end to her romance with a jealous Vanilla Ice) and an infamous appearance on David Letterman’s talk show, in which she handed him a pair of her panties and told him to smell them. In actuality, Madonna has acting talent, as evidenced by her critically-acclaimed work in 1985’s “Desperately Seeking Susan†and, especially, her Golden Globe-winning turn as Argentinian First Lady Eva Peron in the 1996 epic “Evita.â€

5 – In the wake of rock legend David Bowie’s death on Jan. 10, Madonna revealed the extent of the Thin White Duke’s influence on her through a written tribute: “I’m devastated. David Bowie changed the course of my life forever. I never felt like I fit in growing up in Michigan. Like an oddball or a freak. I went to see him in concert at Cobo Arena in Detroit. It was the first concert I’d ever been to. I snuck out of the house with my girlfriend wearing a cape. We got caught after and I was grounded for the summer. I didn’t care.†She followed that by fitting Bowie’s classic “Rebel Rebel†into her Rebel Heart Tour set list in Houston.

Tracy Young to play official Madonna Rebel Heart Tour after party in Miami

http://www.examiner.com/article/tracy-young-to-play-official-madonna-rebel-heart-tour-after-party-miami

On Saturday, January 23, Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour lands at the American Airlines Arena in Miamifor two nights. The Saturday night performance will be followed by JustCircuit.com and Frosh's official Rebel Heart After Party blocks from the concert venue at Heart Nightclub (50 NE 11th Street in the nightclub district of Miami).

Brazil’s House DJ Allan Natal in his US debut performance will kick off the night first. Following Natal will be longtime Circuit favorite DJ/Producer Tracy Young.

Young and Madonna have a long history and friendship, as she even served at the request of Madonna to spin her wedding to Guy Ritchie in Sweden in 2000. Young also provided official remixes to Madonna hits as recent as "4 Minutes" from her 2008 album "Hard Candy" and "Revolver" from her 2009 greatest hits compilation "Celebration."

Sources won't confirm or deny anything, but rumor has it Madonna herself may make an appearance at the event to support her long time friend and say hello to her fans.

Tickets are available at wantickets.com/rebelheart until Saturday and also may be purchased at the door if still available.

Posted Image