Zurich, Switzerland [Saturday Dec 12th, 2012]

groovyguy

Sa, 12.12.15, 20:00 Uhr
Hallenstadion
Wallisellenstrasse 45, 8050 ZÃœRICH-OERLIKON

Ticket Price:

• 3 months later...

Tomorrow's show is probably going to be a bit more "intimate"...

I just read on Wikipedia that the capacity of the Hallenstadion is up to 13,000 spectators.

So if I'm not mistaken...It is the smallest venue to where she is going to perform this show so far, isn't it?  :monkey:

yes maybe but MANNHEIM was very close to that as well Wikipedia says for Mannheim 11.000 - 15.000

And yes it felt REALLY intimate which was very very great. Too bad I can't be in Zürich. 

I'm so looking forward to the Zürich Concert :-)

Tomorrow's show is probably going to be a bit more "intimate" than usual...I just read on Wikipedia that the capacity of the Hallenstadion is up to 13,000 spectators.So if I'm not mistaken...It is the smallest venue to where she is going to perform this show so far, isn't it? :monkey:

So far the smallest has been the Atlantic City show which was just under 9,500.I think the Macau one will be very small as well.

So far the smallest has been the Atlantic City show which was just under 9,500.I think the Macau one will be very small as well.

I should have said that I was only talking about the European leg...You're right for the show in Atlantic City, I forgot this one...

So far the Macau one will be performed in the smallest venue...capacity of the theater : 5,000 seats!!!  

https://www.instagram.com/p/_K_K7Ayxi2/

2h

super_hero_tonyThe Rebel â¤'s Family photo album. When we landed November 1 st - December 21 st seemed so far away. Now we have 4 more shows left on this leg. It has been pretty amazing to watch the Rebel â¤'s bond, support and protect each other. More and more I read post from people saying it is their last show with us and how much they will miss being here. I think one of the kindest things someone can say (even more than I love you) is I l'll miss you - you can't solicit that, you have to earn it. If you have to leave us now Thank You for coming along for the ride. I hope you can carry with you the very best memories and wonderful experiences with people you have met. It has been such a pleasure to see everyone smile,laugh and sing along. I will miss those faces in the crowd. Please continue to spread the message. ⤠conquers all. It's free and a renewable resource. It looks like she was right, music really does make the people come together. Zurich we have one show today - you best believe it is going to be a good one! â¤

Posted Image