Sat 19 Mar 2016 20:00

Sun 20 Mar 2016 20:00

Ticket prices:

Platinum: $499.90 + transaction and credit card fees

Gold: $299.90 + transaction and credit card fees

Silver: $199.90 + transaction and credit card fees

Bronze: $99.90 + transaction and credit card fees

Posted Image

image source: https://www.queenoftickets.com/madonna-heart-rebel-tour-sydney-allphones-arena-sun-20-mar-2015-20-00

• 5 months later...

Massive Madonna tribute music video for Sydney Mardi Gras
Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras and Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority have commissioned their creative team for the third year in a row to create a unique Madonna tribute, which will include both a show-stopping live event and a video clip, which will be released on the Mardi Gras official Facebook Channel as a message of Love to the Queen Of Pop ahead of her arrival in Australia with the Rebel Heart tour later in March.

They are looking for volunteer dancers who love to Express themselves and are shooting on Valentine’s Day between mid-day and 5pm.

Let’s make this a huge celebration and send a message of Love from the heart to the Queen of Pop so fabulous that she can’t resist to reply to!

REHEARSAL:
Arq Nightclub, 16 Flinders St, Darlinghurst
Saturday Feb 13, 3:00pm-5:00pm

VIDEO SHOOT DATE:
Darling Harbour near the IMAX theatre, Sydney
Sunday Feb 14, 12:00pm-5:00pm

More details at www.eventbrite.com.au

• 3 weeks later...

i've been seeing this all day too

Translation as follows

Shanghai, China's largest integrated video service platform love February 29 Fantastic Art announced a strategic cooperation with the depth of the global music giant Universal Music (Universal Music Group), the areas of cooperation covered by Universal Music's top concert live online, complete MV Rights Library artists and cooperation, development and other derivatives. Iqiyi and high-level representatives of Universal Music, as well as well-known artist Karen Mok, Ouyang Nana, British singer Mika attended the conference.

Universal Music produced the record number of world music market accounted for 25.7% share, after completion of this collaborative settled iQIYI will become the world's largest online music library of video content platform. For the 104-year-old Universal Music, the unprecedented scale of this cooperation in the Asia Pacific region.

Under the agreement, beginning in 2016, the world's leading global music concert live online resource, Universal Century complete music content library will be settled Iqiyi. Iqiyi will include Katy Perry, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Mika, and Leslie Cheung, Faye Wong, Karen Mok, Eason Chan, Luo and other global more than 3,000 music singer MV field at home and abroad and more than 400 classical concerts, and Horowitz, Pollini, Li Yundi, the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra and other classical musicians and video resources will be presented on iqiyi.

General manager of Greater China, Global Chinese director Wu Jialun represents Universal Music, Universal Music to see the explosive growth of the Chinese video market members, and therefore chose to cooperate with the love of Fantastic Art. They look forward to the release of live concerts, exclusive video content online influence and commercial value. At February 26, iQIYI announced that its entire network in a single day video playback volume (VV) to break 16 million, of which flow from the mobile terminals contributed breakthrough 1.1 billion.

Iqiyi senior vice president Yang Xianghua for cooperation to achieve this representation is not surprised, iQIYI cooperation with Universal Music in the field of copyright library a long time to reach "a just married a long time the depth of strategic cooperation couple, now had a second child. "

In Iqiyi opinion, a concert will also be broadcast online following the movie, big drama, Chinese video services to its members an important part of the composition. According æ¨å‘åŽ explanation concert will be broadcast live online service Iqiyi VIP Member new bright spot. In addition, live music program in the future, many new technologies, including the live form of VR will also be applied to Iqiyi.

æ¨å‘åŽ at the scene said: "March 20 we'll have a live Madonna concert in Iqiyi platform there, so we are pleased with this opportunity to Universal Music is such a cooperation, and I believe the future Universal concerts in many places have better cooperation. "

For the two companies reached a time interval of cooperation and the level of capital investment. Yang Xianghua and Wu Jialun made no specific response.

Gaga's artRAVE was streamed live from the last show and supposed to be released on DVD but it was mysteriously cancelled, and as Simon said the stream could have technical problems etc and from what i remember this happened during the artRAVE stream, rear video projection not working properly etc, we shall have to wait and see

Gaga's artRAVE was streamed live from the last show and supposed to be released on DVD but it was mysteriously cancelled, and as Simon said the stream could have technical problems etc and from what i remember this happened during the artRAVE stream, rear video projection not working properly etc, we shall have to wait and see

And that was with Yahoo Live, who I'm gonna give more credibility than this unknown one which will probably crap out and then 'apologize for the technical difficulties'.

At least it's something, if not let's hope for good Periscope's!

Anyone familiar with seating config in Allphone arena? I'm watching her 1st show there & i'm in section 1, row B, seat 18.

Just wondering if i'm able to see her or in ant size. I saw the seating of the arena above and i'm not sure if it's drawn to scale.

I went to the Singapore show and it was horrendous. It was too far & the boombox speaker tower was blocking the whole "Heart" stage from where i was seating, which was diagonal to the heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Madonna Australia (Fan site) is also saying they have known for a while that the Sydney shows will be filmed for the DVD and confirmed it today :) I'm going to the first Sydney show on Saturday and was at the Girly Show they filmed in Sydney for the DVD back then too. Can't wait.

Posted Image

During the past 7 months, Madonna saw a lot of amazing and funny Unapologetic Bitches joining her on stage. If you think you got what it takes to be the ‪#‎FinalUnapologeticBitch‬, post a video of you dressed for the show and showing your best dance moves to your Instagram along with the #FinalUnapologeticBitch hashtag. You may be selected to join her on stage during her March 19 & March 20 shows in Sydney! Good luck!!

Posted Image

During the past 7 months, Madonna saw a lot of amazing and funny Unapologetic Bitches joining her on stage. If you think you got what it takes to be the ‪#‎FinalUnapologeticBitch‬, post a video of you dressed for the show and showing your best dance moves to your Instagram along with the #FinalUnapologeticBitch hashtag. You may be selected to join her on stage during her March 19 & March 20 shows in Sydney! Good luck!!

Where was this posted?