Bat-Fan

Rebel Heart DVD

Do you think they have decided on where to tape the tour for DVD? At least they should have an idea. Maybe the Paris shows? When during the tours is it usually announced btw? I also wonder who will direct this time.

i would like a blond ambition style dvd, where we have the different dvd's from each leg with the hair changes etc,

however for this tour i think she will film it in either Europe or Australia, Although any place the tour stops for 2 or more nights could technically be filmed for dvd as a safety show in case something goes wrong 

Lets hope its not over-edited like the previous dvds ? i got a headache watching those ? i much prefer the editing on the 90s tours ? some artists even include multi-angles on their concert dvds and some even include the backdrop videos too ? She never includes these and i would really love to know why ??

Lets hope its not over-edited like the previous dvds ? i got a headache watching those ? i much prefer the editing on the 90s tours ? some artists even include multi-angles on their concert dvds and some even include the backdrop videos too ? She never includes these and i would really love to know why ??

Probably because she sees them as an integral part of the show - something that should be seen in context with the rest of the performance rather than on its own. 

but what about Hamish Hamilton? I think he did an impressive job with Drowned World Tour 2001 (also, if you have time and you like U2, take a look at Elevation 2001: Live from Boston and Vertigo 05: Live from Chicago for more Hamilton appreciation).

i would like a 3 d version that would be amazing ! but i doud it will happen.hope we will get the concert sometime next year and not in 2017 because that is a really long time waiting :smile:

I hope she does live stream again, and films an additional date for the DVD so we have a HQ recording to tide us over with like MDNA.

Tokyo or Mexico! I'm very scared of the editing already

I wudnt be scared, most of the audio was all live this tour and had a lot of backing. so i dont think they need to do a lot.  such as the sticky and sweet tour , which was the worst edited dvd ever i was devistaed.....but for some reason she didnt sound as good as normal on that tour.  imo....... mdna edit was ok mostly.....but i saw this tour in nyc both nites and the sounds was so clear... i wudnt worry...she didnt make any screams off key of yell to much so she sounded wonderfull to me... she uses this microphone that does amazing things to the voice, the Sennheiser 5000 series hardware and ME 505 condenser capsules which is a crazy piece . she uses about 10 mics during each show . and changes them threw out each one is programmed to sound a certain way.. 

so she sounds great! i think so