Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like a blond ambition style dvd, where we have the different dvd's from each leg with the hair changes etc,

however for this tour i think she will film it in either Europe or Australia, Although any place the tour stops for 2 or more nights could technically be filmed for dvd as a safety show in case something goes wrong 

Lets hope its not over-edited like the previous dvds ? i got a headache watching those ? i much prefer the editing on the 90s tours ? some artists even include multi-angles on their concert dvds and some even include the backdrop videos too ? She never includes these and i would really love to know why ??

Lets hope its not over-edited like the previous dvds ? i got a headache watching those ? i much prefer the editing on the 90s tours ? some artists even include multi-angles on their concert dvds and some even include the backdrop videos too ? She never includes these and i would really love to know why ??

Probably because she sees them as an integral part of the show - something that should be seen in context with the rest of the performance rather than on its own. 

i would like a 3 d version that would be amazing ! but i doud it will happen.hope we will get the concert sometime next year and not in 2017 because that is a really long time waiting :smile:

I hope she does live stream again, and films an additional date for the DVD so we have a HQ recording to tide us over with like MDNA.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD was taped in Argentina, right before the final 5 shows here in Brazil and the MDNA Tour DVD was taped in the final 2 shows in North America, I think there's still plenty of time left. She makes good money from live DVDs, she wouldn't let this one go.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic