Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confessions Tour DVD = Great filming style and natural vocals with a bit of fake ones that are really annoying.

Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD = Average filming style but I understand they wanted the capture the whole stadium vibe, and awful fake vocals.

MDNA Tour DVD = Kind of special filming style (either you love it or hate it) and great vocals (some are even rough which I like).

Rebel Heart Tour DVD?  :monkey:

I heard from a friend (I do not know where he heard) that the two Melbourne shows will be filmed and be the bulk show with certain parts being taken from recordings in New York and Barcelona. 

What about other shows, didn't they tape extra from other shows to? Scotland for example. Why only NY and Barcelona. Someone who has been to many of the shows please tell me if there were more cameras at just those two cities? Because neither of those included Ghosttown. Actually could it be Brooklyn NY when she sang GT for the first time?

When we see cameras we'll know they're filming. If we don't see cameras then no DVD. I don't know why so much speculation without any proof that they even filmed on any dates which shouldn't be hard to provide lol

exactly @@Fighter... there has been no cameras yet, so the dvd has not been recorded. people are saying that it's going to chosen place is Melbourne, but I don't know from where they are taken info.

we just have to wait.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic