Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they ' ll announce a broadcast of the last Sydney show soon. I also heard a rumor about the Sydney shows being filmed. According to that, this footage will be used for a concert movie special, which will be edited like Taylor's 1989 Tour film.

didnt taylours 1989 tour film have the entire percformance and special features and fan interviews? or was it just selected songs of the concert?

Have you seen this one ?It gives me the feeling that a lot of stuff was recorded... + we can hear M saying "Are you having a good time ? Yeah ?!" It sounds like we can finally get something

I think they have filmed a lot for a documentary or something like this... Anyway this is a video from Live Nation Australia to promote the shows there.

I was just watching the Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience Tour and it was actually well done as a live stream. It's done by Yahoo! and partners with Live Nation. Even with a quick show like this I'll be happy to have.

It's sad that both Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball and Justin's tour never made it to a home release, even though Justin hired someone to film the last 2 shows.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic