Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No other tour has had a voice over prewieve-like intro before the actual intro starts

Her talks about Argentina and how beautiful the people are "like my eyes are open for the first time" (S&ST)? Live out your fantasy here with me, just let the music set you free soundcheck with minimal synth?(WTG) Its similar to MDNA in visual style.

ok If IT IS the intro then i hope its not the actual intro to the show you know what I mean? Because the intro to the show has the amazing video with beautiful colours so they cannot turn it to black and white and put random stuff on top of it... I want the real intro  :thinker:  :thinker:

edit: nah its not the intro.  :lol: so I wont worry. It looks like just a teaser!

It's the intro to the intro. the last few seconds u can see the Video Intro start.  :kissy:

ok If IT IS the intro then i hope its not the actual intro to the show you know what I mean? Because the intro to the show has the amazing video with beautiful colours so they cannot turn it to black and white and put random stuff on top of it... I want the real intro  :thinker:  :thinker:

edit: nah its not the intro.  :lol: so I wont worry. It looks like just a teaser!

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic