Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Just wait goddamit, instead of making assumptions

I'm so excited

Maybe we'll have both; who knows? :thinker:

This and this!!!

Like people are making generalized statements of an entire release after what you see from a minute clip. Same thing with the Candy Shop clip. 😂😂😂

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd kill for a double dvd release, full concert on disc 2, disc one being a docu on the making of both RHT and TOAC, no life lessons on the road by mommaM, but an in depth look at the creative process and colaborations that go into making a show like this, rehearsals with the band, brainstorms with set designers and stylists etc. etc. then for a bonus Cd I'd love it if instead of the live show we would have a compilation of rehearsal recordings of both shows, imagine a live studio recording of HBC/LDLHA followed by between the bars, I'd die! Die!

Bad press for future tours?

Her 4 tours after grossed a combined over $1 billion from 315 shows in the span of 10 years.

honestly the general audience doesn't care about her video releases anymore. i bet we M fans are the only ones actually waiting for something. for the rest of the people is like "oh, i saw this person on concert and it was _____" and it's over. besides they can re watch it on YouTube anytime they want.

honestly the general audience doesn't care about her video releases anymore. i bet we M fans are the only ones actually waiting for something. for the rest of the people is like "oh, i saw this person on concert and it was _____" and it's over. besides they can re watch it on YouTube anytime they want.

100% this.

Even concerts I go to or artists I like I don't jump on ALL their releases. I went and I enjoyed it that was good enough. The gp and their attitude toward music has shifted to far into the digital spectrum with streaming and freebies that smart people like Taylor Swift strike good paycheques with Apple Music and since it's a paid for service anyways she'll get money for each time its watched and don't have to be bothered to release a physical copy.

I'm thinking this is the same for Justin Timberlake, probably the first actual concert I've noticed that'll be on Netflix. The 20/20 Tour finished almost 2 years by the time it hits next week that people probably don't care.

she should care

To a degree she should care. She should care that the product is quality and done by real professionals, she should care that the risk of faulty masters or cheap manufacturing doesn't end up ripping off her fans. But artistically? I'm here for what she wants to do if its her vision, and she truly believes it and defends it. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic