Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

how does lady gaga have anything to do with M's upcoming release...

well we were talking about how the general audience wouldn't buy or understand the Tears of a Clown show if it's out on a stand-alone release, and how media twists information, when they said M was having a breakdown and "drinking on stage" and "undressing a minor on stage".

this was compared to the "erratic" artpop era, because media tried to see everything gaga did as a mistake, ir a sign of something bad.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fartflop is a dud like her whole overhyped career. RH would have been massive (and likely a lot different) if not for the freebie leaks.

Regarding David and Mercy falling asleep, these are literally kids watching their ma dance provocatively and sing dirty songs which is lovely and was probably super exciting years ago for a minute but is probably the last thing they wanna do (hang with ma at work). Idk if fans are basing their opinions on the actions of these kiddies but if so that's silly because it has nothing to do with the performance. For me as a fan, to hear Madonna either speaking freely or speaking what she prepares for herself to say is a gift.

well we were talking about how the general audience wouldn't buy or understand the Tears of a Clown show if it's out on a stand-alone release, and how media twists information, when they said M was having a breakdown and "drinking on stage" and "undressing a minor on stage".

this was compared to the "erratic" artpop era, because media tried to see everything gaga did as a mistake, ir a sign of something bad.

and the comparison is silly/random. it seems as if it's just about bringing up her name again...

I won't say the whole documentary is great, but there are great parts. Seeing Rocco and Lourdes joking and interacting, Madonna being drunk or tired after a show. Madonna partying. Her sweet interactions with the dancers. And her confessional about how sometimes she's been very depressed in her career. The (pretentious) spiritual montages are awesome too.

Bitch if you dont find value on any of that then we can't be friends.

Bitch if you dont find value on any of that then we can't be friends.

can i be your friend?

IGTTYAS was the first M release I bought, and it's one of my favs so far. I love the "I have a cage" poem, and the segment about the concert on Ireland under the rain. I can never make it till the end tho :/

can i be your friend?

IGTTYAS was the first M release I bought, and it's one of my favs so far. I love the "I have a cage" poem, and the segment about the concert on Ireland under the rain. I can never make it till the end tho :/

yes there are magical moments. I love the extras on the DVD too.  :heart:

I liked it too - i remember being disappointed with the dvd though as it was touted to have the american life video as an extra(Imagine that ? an actual music video as an extra on a Madonna DVD ?? Fuck me !! :)) ) and also the music segments were supposed to be full length too - what a shocker - none of this came to be - was the exact same edit as what i saw on MTV - i do like it - especially the opening beast within video intro and the sound on that was amazing too in 5.1, the only part i didnt like was when she went to Israel but its defo worth a watch - to me its her coming full circle as an artist but also a human being which we forget she is after all - i would love a blu-ray of this as im sure it would have been filmed in HD but i guess we wont get one(Just like a Confessions Tour Blu too ) :(

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic