Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

I just checked and the first Hong Kong show was 1 hours 32 minutes without intro AND interludes AND speeches and that was a show without Dress You Up, plus Hung Up was less than 2 minutes long.

The full final show was 2 hour 41 minutes, did she really talk for more than an hour?

1h 32 + intro (3 minutes) + messiah (3 minutes) + sex (4 minutes) + illuminati (5 minutes) + dress you up (6 minutes)

so the original show is nearly 2 hours without speeches

it's not 1h 20 minutes...it was not too short

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway I think that this DVD will be like the mdna one

footage from all of her shows put together.......so I think that we'll see her changing costumes in one second on stage LOL

It's already can be seen in like a virgin scene from interview... one second she's with white shirt, another... black

canges.jpg

it's even worse than MDNA, it looks like a movie blooper!

guys have a little faith!

(clearly they're trying to replicate the backwards footage and edition on Let It Will Be from The Confessions Tour, which is, i think, the best performance she's ever done! they tried that too on the end of She's Not Me from Sticky & Sweet Tour)

I'm sorry, but I felt we were losing all the live atmosphere, the intimacy, the sincerity of the rendition... Because the song was all about the intepretation and Madonna's feelings while singing it. And we need to see the interpreter in action...

The pictures were pretty but putting a slideshow instead of the performance is really stupid. 

Fortunately, there's no Michel Laprise in here LOL I really feel this is gonna be really well done. Maybe not TCT, but closer to S&S than to MDNA.

wtf has the stage director to do with the bad editing of the video release of the concert??? michel laprise seems to have brought so many new ideas! just look at the rebel heart tour and the many already used ideas from jamie king...

wtf has the stage director to do with the bad editing of the video release of the concert??? michel laprise seems to have brought so many new ideas! just look at the rebel heart tour and the many already used ideas from jamie king...

Oh Shit, @@migsou i changed names, i meant Stephane Sennour!!!!!!. Well, and Danny Tull too in this case...

Yeah. I think they'll probably do mash ups on certain performances. Like a Virgin will probably be one. taking interesting things that happened at all the shows and smashing it all into one grand  Like a Virgin performance. The same won't be don't for others though Im sure.

Like Holy Water for instance. They'll leave that alone i think. 

guys have a little faith!

(clearly they're trying to replicate the backwards footage and edition on Let It Will Be from The Confessions Tour, which is, i think, the best performance she's ever done! they tried that too on the end of She's Not Me from Sticky & Sweet Tour)

I think the Rebel Heart Tour Concert Film will include also some footages from the MDNA Skin interviews.

Maybe, for the final version of the film, Like a Virgin will be entirely replaced with Madonna spraying the rose parfume on her face.

:lol::lol:

Who cares about creating new music and making coherent videos when you can make money through selling perfumes?

Sorry but I can't accept the fact that the best / the only info we have about Madonna's forthcoming plans and releases comes from a Chinese ad!!

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic