Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

It's nice to see that all the worst speculations of these 165 pages in a second all become reality.

The fan's worst nightmare:

- horrible artwork

- no TOAC

- no special songs on double cd / also just a highlight cd with the combo package

- behind the scenes on single dvd and blue ray only, which means the same old 10 minutes documentary in black and white (Detroit visit?)

- a release date that is so late that I may have died while waiting

Things never change.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see that all the worst speculations of these 165 pages in a second all become reality.

- horrible artwork

- no TOAC

- no special songs on double cd / also just a highlight cd with the combo package

- behind the scenes on single dvd and blue ray only, which means the same old 10 minutes documentary in black and white (Detroit visit?)

Things never change.

Hey, but at least we are getting a release, aren't we?  :01:

- horrible artwork

- no TOAC

Things never change.

it really is tragic, the whole project. Why was she teasing TOAC on instagram? And were are those missing songs?

We better wait and see. It wouldn't be the first time a press release of hers is totally inaccurate. She teased TOAC for a reason? She literally said she was working on the extras.

Anyways I'll likely just got the digital release...

artwork might end up to be different too. Lets hope this press release is seriously flawed.

We better wait and see. It wouldn't be the first time a press release of hers is totally inaccurate. She teased TOAC for a reason? She literally said she was working on the extras.

Anyways I'll likely just got the digital release...

I'll laugh so hard she hits insta tomorrow like this again30e442f13b9b3d5bce2ac82b6d375bd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Rollingstones posted about the release naming Take A Bow and even highlighting it in red, do they know something we do or are they just using the same nonesense traclkist since forever

You mean like how they did with the SHOWTIME broadcast which eventually meant nothing come time for the special?

The film includes bonus content such as live and behind-the-scenes unreleased footage. The career-spanning set list featured hits from throughout Madonna's discography, as well as reinterpreted renditions of classic tracks, acoustic versions of "Like A Prayer," "Secret" and "Don't Tell Me" and her first ever in-concert performances of "Take a Bow."

And that bolded red is just a hyperlink to a YouTube video of the performance. To me even before we saw the broadcast it just means she performed them on tour not that they would be included.

You mean like how they did with the SHOWTIME broadcast which eventually meant nothing come time for the special?

The film includes bonus content such as live and behind-the-scenes unreleased footage. The career-spanning set list featured hits from throughout Madonna's discography, as well as reinterpreted renditions of classic tracks, acoustic versions of "Like A Prayer," "Secret" and "Don't Tell Me" and her first ever in-concert performances of "Take a Bow."

To me even before we saw the broadcast it just means she performed them on tour not that they would be included.

so it is the same article basically?

I´m personally shocked that Aldo got insulted and hatefully attacked from so many "fans". I thought Madonna learned us all better. It´s OK to not like something but why all this hate ?! We don´t even know the real cover. Sometimes I feel so ashamed of the Madonna fanbase, they can be so mean and cruel.

I´m personally shocked that Aldo got insulted and hatefully attacked from so many "fans". I thought Madonna learned us all better. It´s OK to not like something but why all this hate ?! We don´t even know the real cover. Sometimes I feel so ashamed of the Madonna fanbase, they can be so mean and cruel.

Agreed!

Because she's known for putting out top notch products so after he had designed the BIM cover/TOAC program, fans were weary she wouldn't choose him again because his work is beneath her. She's set the standard for so many artists to deliver the goods and this something you'd expect from an indie, up and coming artist, not the "Queen of Pop."

The artwork is cheap, LQ, and the photos are from another performance and it looks like an amateur student photoshop project. Granted, her covers aren't the best but this is just unacceptable. There's a fine line between expecting quality and not excusing half-assed and minimalist attempts by her and her team. 

I don't agree with fans flooding his page though. She could do SO much better as proven by the superior fan covers posted in the previous pages.

by saying this you clearly didn´t understand me. As I said, It´s OK to not like something. I meant something different. When someone frames his opinion like you it´s totally OK but It´s definately not OK to go to his page and write something like: biggest piece of shit, I puke on your cover. You understand ?

Because she's known for putting out top notch products so after he had designed the BIM cover/TOAC program, fans were weary she wouldn't choose him again because his work is beneath her. She's set the standard for so many artists to deliver the goods and this something you'd expect from an indie, up and coming artist, not the "Queen of Pop."

The artwork is cheap, LQ, and the photos are from another performance and it looks like an amateur student photoshop project. Granted, her covers aren't the best but this is just unacceptable. There's a fine line between expecting quality and not excusing half-assed and minimalist attempts by her and her team. 

I don't agree with fans flooding his page though. She could do SO much better as proven by the superior fan covers posted in the previous pages.

A lot of indie artists have really awesome artworks though. And often self-made. They earn the coins. 

I also agree it's shameful people went on his instagram to attack him. But I honestly don't expect better from a portion of this fanbase. 

You definitely have issues.

Hunny I have more issues than Vogue, but whether or not you get to cast judgement on me, or any of the people in this forum is not your decision to make.

We, as participants in a forum, we have the right to critique any "art" put before us. Because that is entertainment.

The end.

So you go from "let's not attack someone" to attacking someone. :thinker:

I was simply stating that there's too much negativity in this forum and I was attacked. You better fucking believe I will attack back and stand up for myself. This whole gang bang on me proves my point.

Hunny I have more issues than Vogue, but whether or not you get to cast judgement on me, or any of the people in this forum is not your decision to make.

We, as participants in a forum, we have the right to critique any "art" put before us. Because that is entertainment.

The end.

It's not a judgement, it's my opinion. Just as you stated your opinion...or should I say judgement

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic