Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my mentality. Or hers rather. We'll get what we get, and that's that.

We can only hope that "someone" out in the universe is listening. Hope is the key word. We really don't know anything except the damn title on the disc cover. Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour. Wait and see folks :)

I like you attitude ☺

I would prefer for it to be cancelled all together and not released if we are getting just what was shown on TV a 14 minute doc and another version of LAP which should have been in the main feature in the first place really isn't worth releasing.

Oh yeah, so we can complain about the unreleased BA, R-I, and RHT

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I would prefer for it to be cancelled all together and not released if we are getting just what was shown on TV a 14 minute doc and another version of LAP which should have been in the main feature in the first place really isn't worth releasing.

Here is my mentality. Or hers rather. We'll get what we get, and that's that.

We can only hope that "someone" out in the universe is listening. Hope is the key word. We really don't know anything except the damn title on the disc cover. Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour. Wait and see folks :)

There are two types of people

but why would an official site make up some nonsense and incorrect duration of extras?

The information is probably accutate. The BBFC has a statutory requirement to classify videos, DVDs and, to a lesser extent, some video games under the Video Recordings Act 2010

The BBFC can advise cuts for dvds etc for a less-restrictive rating. This generally occurs in cases where distributors have requested a certificate and the BBFC has rated the work at a more-restrictive level; however, some cuts are compulsory, such as scenes that violate the Protection of Children Act 1978 or Cinematograph Films (Animals) Act 1937.

The final certificate then depends on the distributor's decision on whether or not to make the suggested cuts. Some works are even rejected if the distributor refuses the cut.

The information is probably accutate. The BBFC has a statutory requirement to classify videos, DVDs and, to a lesser extent, some video games under the Video Recordings Act 2010.

The BBFC can advise cuts for dvds etc for a less-restrictive rating. This generally occurs in cases where distributors have requested a certificate and the BBFC has rated the work at a more-restrictive level; however, some cuts are compulsory, such as scenes that violate the Protection of Children Act 1978 or Cinematograph Films (Animals) Act 1937.

The final certificate then depends on the distributor's decision on whether or not to make the suggested cuts. Some works are even rejected if the distributor refuses the cut.

does that mean the cut have been approved? I am assuming its the breast slip in UB

On what dates did Madonna sing Rebel Heart in the Living For Love/La Isla Bonita outfit? I'm really confused about that, when I saw her live it was DEFINITELY post Medley? How did it fall in the setlist on those nights?

Probably starting in Europe when she cut the medley altogether.

Guest ArthurBadin

Well I guess we should be happy we got to see the SHOWTIME edit at least. It's airing in Australia now and they cut almost the entire first section to make room for commercials.

Probably the choice for this part to be cut was due to strong content which would restrain the broadcast to some viewers (and it could be influenced by Australian Christian Lobby,for instance).

They were very smart to do the cut on that part given it's a open channel broadcast (isn't it?). Allowing ads and at the same time avoiding the controversial content to the view of general public, especially the more conservative and politically influential one (as well in Australia. It's a shame though).

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic