Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

For additions for things that are not in the actual original show, I absolutely love the Sparks at the bottom of the staffs during iconic.

I love that in the UB montage they don't focus solely on the celebrities, those fans who got to be onstage with Madonna get to not only have that EXPERIENCE but they are FOREVER a part of that. No one can take it away. I think that is so friggin cool.

I really do like the random midsong hair and costume changes, no shade. I really liked all of the outfits for the Rockabilly Tokyo section, and I got to see all of them.

Holy Water was shot SO WELL.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Universal Music NL just confirmed to us that the supposed artwork for the upcoming Rebel Heart Tour DVD (out on September 15) has indeed been changed!

The proposed artwork (by Madonna fan Aldo Diaz) that was communicated before has supposedly been scrapped, however we are waiting confirmation whether or not this (pictured) is the final artwork (communicated through ICON)."

I read it, but we could have already made that assumption since Madonna added the same newsletter to her website. They're only 'confirming' something that most people could have figured out with common sense.

I'm not seeing where this 'drama' you mention is. They're saying 'supposedly' scrapped when we don't know if that's true, it could be his and he's just not saying anything because of the reaction he's gotten over....literally nothing. That image was never the cover and yet fans attacked him even when multiple sources quoted him saying he was working on it, and that poster we saw was nothing more.

Yeah but we could have already made that assumption since Madonna added the same newsletter to her website. They're only 'confirming' something that most people could have figured out with common sense.

Also, I don't believe the "cover was changed".  People just ran with Aldo's because it was the first image that came up when we got more info that the DVD was coming.  I love how some ignore the fact Aldo even said his work wasn't the cover.

Also, I don't believe the "cover was changed".  People just ran with Aldo's because it was the first image that came up when we got more info that the DVD was coming.  I love how some ignore the fact Aldo even said his work wasn't the cover.

Exactly!!!!!

I just don't understand this type of mentality. I also thought it was the cover, until I read that someone took Aldo's words from another forum and posted them and that cleared it up so that lasted about 4 hours, but for some people when they read something that's already been debunked and just go type their negative posts anyways.

I guess unless you're posting facts in a size 72 font in bright pink it just gets skimmed past.

Hi! I'm new here and maybe this is a silly question, but if the show already premiered months ago in Showtime why aren't we getting the official release until September 15?

Hi and welcome! We have been discussing this for ages! You can check previous pages.

They probably tried to sell first the tv broadcasting rights to as many countries as they can, considering the dvd won't really sell much.

For me the 2CD it would be great something like that

CD1

01. Intro                                           

02. Iconic                                                  

03. Bitch Im Madonna                              

04. Burning up                                          

05. Holy water / Vogue                            

06. Devil pray

07. Body shop

08. True Blue

09. Deeper and deeper

10. Heartbreak city / Love dont live

11. Like a virgin

CD2

01. SEX

02. Living for love

03. La isla bonita

04. Medley

05. Rebel heart

06. Music

07. Candy shop

08. Material Girl

09. La vie en rose

10. Unapologetic bitch

11. Holiday

If it were only a 13 song CD offering - like Confessions Tour, what would your track listing be...It's tough because I am not sure if she would cur Burning Up in favor of Devil Pray for example...

1. Iconic

2. Bitch I'm Madonna

3. Burning Up

4. Holy Water/Vogue

5. True Blue

6. Deeper and Deeper

7. HeartbreakCity

8. Living For Love

9. La Isla Bonita

10. Rebel Heart

11. La Vie En Rose

12. Unapologetic Bitch

13. Holiday

14. If I Had A Hammer (Bonus Track)

Can someone reference the Confessions Tour CD track listing and build a Rebel Heart style 13 track CD...? I'm curious what everyone comes up with...

On a random note, has anyone else noticed the poor audio editing during Like A Virgin. It is SO OBVIOUS as a man with a trained audio production/music composition/sound design ear THEY DUBBED THE ACAPELLA FROM STICKY AND SWEET TOUR. DID THEY THINK THAT NO ONE WOULD NOTICE?! AH. SO FRUSTRATING.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic