Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with almost everything you said, except for this sentence. The filter is totally unnecessary, it reminds me of Celine's "Au Coeur du Stade", which is filmed with this filter throughout the whole concert. Also, the close-ups ruin the choreography as the routine cannot be appreciated. I felt totally disappointed the first time I watched it because I cried when I saw it live. I know that no edit could live up to what I experienced, but the one they chose is particularly messed up in my opinion.

Seeing that part where the curtain just floats for a second. Ughhhh it was so beautiful. I really got overwhelmed by how beautiful it was

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I agree with almost everything you said, except for this sentence. The filter is totally unnecessary, it reminds me of Celine's "Au Coeur du Stade", which is filmed with this filter throughout the whole concert. Also, the close-ups ruin the choreography as the routine cannot be appreciated. I felt totally disappointed the first time I watched it because I cried when I saw it live. I know that no edit could live up to what I experienced, but the one they chose is particularly messed up in my opinion.

I did indeed see the show live and in the flesh, but I was also up in the 300's and struggled to see the choreography through Messiah due to the stage lighting from where I was sitting, so I guess I like how it looks in the film because I can clearly see everything. I had an amazing view from up there....when all of the stage lights were going lol. The darker the scene, the more difficult it was for me to see (yes which means WTG was a difficult experience lol)

It's nice that they make promo items but can't be bothered to upload a preorder link.

What does it matter? It's not like it will be available until Sept. 15th anyway?  :wink:

To preorder.

Rebel Heart was understocked so imagine a live album from a 2 year old tour. I'd be surprised to see more than 5 copies on release day.

I'm sure there won't be any issue in getting a copy of this.  :wink:

You'd be surprised. I couldn't find a single Sticky and Sweet or MDNA here for almost a week after release.

In my area, there are no music stores anymore.  We have limited supply of music at Target and Wal-Mart.  I've been buying my Madonna items online for several years now.   I've yet to have issue with ordering from Amazon. 

In my area, there are no music stores anymore. We have limited supply of music at Target and Wal-Mart. I've been buying my Madonna items online for several years now. I've yet to have issue with ordering from Amazon.

Amazon does pre-sale for that very reason. It arrives on your doorstep Sept 15th rather than you order it Sept 15th.

Amazon does pre-sale for that very reason. It arrives on your doorstep Sept 15th rather than you order it Sept 15th.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but we still got more than two months.  I'm not all too concerned I won't get a copy of the DVD.  I also am not too worried in getting it on the day of the release. 

I could only buy it on the day of release!

That's what I did since Like a prayer, and for every single since then.

I still remember the day SEX was released, I was the furst to buy and everyone in the bookstore was expecting me to open it there and show it to everybody.

When Evita came out in theatres I saw it 4 times on the same day, from 4 to midnight. What a day!

The only time I didn't was when Ray of light came out, I decided to wait until the special edition was released, I just listened to it in my favourite record shop. Drowned world shocked me. The wait killed me and today I wouldn't be able to do that, I would buy the standard edition first and then the special edition. That's how Rebel Heart sold so many copies...

Rebel Heart really was impossible to find when it came out. I wonder if it lost casual sales bc of that. :ag:

Same thing here. When the album came out, I could only find it at FYE and Best Buy, FYE only had the standard edition as they said the Deluxe and Super Deluxe sold out. Best Buy only ordered and sold the deluxe edition where I was. A big problem with the RH sales was not many people outside the fan base knew she had an album out. There was like zero radio airplay and very few TV promos for it here in the states.

here in italy it was everywhere

it's still available in music stores

Italy has been good to her lol. I can only find the album at FYE and second hand stores now. Wal-Mart carried the censored deluxe edition and I thought about buying it for the novelty of it being censored but I could stand to look at "B**** I'm Madonna" and "Unapologetic B****"

Same thing here. When the album came out, I could only find it at FYE and Best Buy, FYE only had the standard edition as they said the Deluxe and Super Deluxe sold out. Best Buy only ordered and sold the deluxe edition where I was. A big problem with the RH sales was not many people outside the fan base knew she had an album out. There was like zero radio airplay and very few TV promos for it here in the states.

Italy has been good to her lol. I can only find the album at FYE and second hand stores now. Wal-Mart carried the censored deluxe edition and I thought about buying it for the novelty of it being censored but I could stand to look at "B**** I'm Madonna" and "Unapologetic B****"

Here in the Philippines, there are still copies of the explicit deluxe edition of RH left. I grabbed one just a year ago.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic