Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep calm people..... I still hope she´ll release the entire concert. If she dont, i cant see any point to release the material 

I do!  Call me old school, but I prefer to have a physical copy.  Also, a "release" will give fans more choices to watch and listen through various sources digitally and legally. 

I agree if the new material contains the full show. Otherwise, just cast on netflix

Sorry about my english :( 

If it's the Showtime edit, then I'll take that as well.  Besides whatever extras included will be different from the SHOWTIME broadcast.  It's still a win for me as I prefer a physical copy as well.

Quite a dramatic response @@Rebel Hugo. I only see one review. Yes, it's negative, but it's obviously a "troll", there is no way such a concert would make anyone fall asleep.  No fan or casual fan would say such for this tour.. and might I add for any of her tours.

Just pre ordered the bluray/cd

$26.98

Product details:

Actors: Madonna

Directors: Danny B. Tull, Nathan Rissman

Number of discs: 2

Studio: Eagle Vision

DVD Release Date: September 15, 2017

Run Time: 119 minutes

ASIN: B073LPCNPP

(No visual yet)

Rebel Heart Tour Blu-ray/CD https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073LPCNPP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ujXyzb5EAC0JM

I can not accept "LDLHA" being cut from the final edit

The chills from hearing her belt that song live was the best bit of RHT. It made the entire HBC performance so heartfelt hearing her dust off this track from her early days and still show us those growling vocals from the past. The staircase, the spotlight and her singing her heart out was perfection. I will never understand anyone who supports her removing this bit from the final thing. She owned that moment.

The chills from hearing her belt that song live was the best bit of RHT. It made the entire HBC performance so heartfelt hearing her dust off this track from her early days and still show us those growling vocals from the past. The staircase, the spotlight and her singing her heart out was perfection. I will never understand anyone who supports her removing this bit from the final thing. She owned that moment.

I totally agree!

Watch her fuck with us and in the booklet say: HeartBreakCity (contains elements of Love Don't Live Here Anymore) with those elements being the 3 second string pluck.

Well, considering the MDNA Tour booklet doesn't credit "Born this way" but credits "She's not me"!

At least for the lyrics it should have been credited!

Very strong provocation I think!!

I wish I'd been able to see HC/LDLHA - I was at the shows in New Zealand and the staircase didn't make it over here :( The show went straight from Deeper and Deeper to Like a Virgin.

I'm sorry.  :Madonna010: It was a beautiful moment and it's a shame not everyone got to see it. She delivered some of her best vocals during that bit and it should be there for everyone to see. Such a tender special moment. No idea why it was nixed apparently on the final recording but I think in some arenas, the logistics prevented it from what I remember reading during the tour.

Amazon also lists all the audio "highlights" that will be featured in the CD along with the Blu-ray:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073LPCNPP/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1499794201&sr=1-1&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+tour

CD
01. Rebel Heart Tour Intro
02. Iconic
03. Bitch I'm Madonna
04. Burning Up
05. Holy Water / Vogue
06. Devil Pray
07. Deeper and Deeper
08. HeartBreakCity
09. Living For Love
10. La Isla Bonita
11. Rebel Heart
12. Candy Shop
13. Unapologetic Bitch
14. Holiday

Amazon also lists all the audio "highlights" that will be featured in the CD along with the Blu-ray:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073LPCNPP/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1499794201&sr=1-1&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+tour

CD

01. Rebel Heart Tour Intro

02. Iconic

03. Bitch I'm Madonna

04. Burning Up

05. Holy Water / Vogue

06. Devil Pray

07. Deeper and Deeper

08. HeartBreakCity

09. Living For Love

10. La Isla Bonita

11. Rebel Heart