Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On eagle-rock they show a DVD without a CD and that one is in a regular size DVD case. I want that one but it is not listed anywere? Eaglerock mistake?

I'm thinking it might be like I'm Going To Tell Your A Secret and The Confessions Tour where there was the amary case as well as the jewel case (or digipak for The Confessions Tour).

I'm thinking it might be like I'm Going To Tell Your A Secret and The Confessions Tour where there was the amary case as well as the jewel case (or digipak for The Confessions Tour).

The Russian versions of The Confessions Tour and The Sticky and Sweet Tour have a jewel case aswell.

EDIT: My bad, only the last one.

If anyone pre-ordered the blu-ray/cd it says it won't play in most blu-ray players sold in North America

region 1 and region A//1 is USA, it looks like it will only play in those regions.

Playback Region B/2 :This will not play on most Blu-ray players sold in North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Learn more about Blu-ray region specifications here

https://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Heart-Tour-Blu-ray-CD/dp/B073LPCNPP/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1502950265&sr=1-1

Really ? Take A Bow for Japan ???

I was coming here saying even though we are a bit disapointed TAB, LDLHA and others are not part of the release, we should be happy to still have the show on bluray/dvd. I ordered it myself. But now, I feel angry that they have decided to add Take A Bow for the Japan bonus when we should all have it !!!!

Well, after all Take a Bow was an special thing for her Asian Tour except for Sydney. Good for then. Now we need to buy another version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She did it in Melbourne on the 12th, Brisbane on the 17th as well. And then for Tears of A Clown: Melbourne. That's half of the Australian leg. 💀

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic