Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's slightly cheaper than  the Universal site you listed in the other thread for the Japan version. It sells for  $48.25.  on YesAsia site, and the one you listed sells for $48.34.  The plus for YesAsia... it has Free shipping to U.S. for products over $39.00.  Check out the link I posted above.  Both sites are more than U.S. Amazon site, but then again I'm not getting "Take A Bow" with the U.S. edition. :)

Have you pre-ordered, i'm not sure wether this product is eligible since on their page it says you have to find this icon: ic_freeshipping.gif on the product info to get free shipping.

Have you pre-ordered, i'm not sure wether this product is eligible since on their page it says you have to find this icon: ic_freeshipping.gif on the product info to get free shipping.

It's eligible. The product listing for the Blu-Ray has that Icon and says it's eligible for "Free Shipping".  That Icon is an indication that it will be "Free" if you spend over $39.  The Blu-Ray is over $39. 

I don't really believe when websites says the region of the blu-ray anyway! For example, Amazon US says the A League Of Their Own blu ray is region 1, but in reality, it is region free... https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KRQ4M6U/ref=mp_s_a_1_4_twi_blu_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1503043020&sr=8-4&keywords=a+league+of+their+own

It happens with a lot of blu ray! We will know for sure when the blu ray is out!

Edit: My bad, when I'm on my phone, it says Region 1, but on the computer it says All regions ! Don't know why...

I'm french and my player can read blu ray from every regions because I can chose and change the region when it's necessary. Maybe It is the case with yours too

I can't change them with mine. The Truth Or Dare blu ray isn't working for me. What player do you have?

Another example of a wrong information on Amazon : Shadows And Fog ! It says : Region: Region A/1

pz4FK2N.png

In reality, it is not. It also plays in Europe.

Wow, guys, why are worried about the regions,  are you really buying those BR / DVDs to watch them? Mine are just standing on a shelf and just looking good :Madonna052:

Anyway, IDK if the other collectors know it, but Universal Music Poland just annouced that there will be also released polish CD-version of "Rebel Heart Tour"... Gosh, all I need is just to rob a bank... :Madonna034:

It's eligible. The product listing for the Blu-Ray has that Icon and says it's eligible for "Free Shipping".  That Icon is an indication that it will be "Free" if you spend over $39.  The Blu-Ray is over $39. 

oh ok I couldn't find the icon maybe it's not showing cos I'm not in a region with free shipping. 

I am sure the Rebel Heart tour Japanese bluray is region A while the Rebel Heart Tour Edition (CD+DVD) with the 4 extra videos is DVD region 2 

That's what I said a few posts ago. However, the region for the bluray is not confirmed yet.

For those European folks who haven't jumped on the BD wagon, the Japanese DVD will work on your player whether it is multiregion or not because we share the same region apparently:

dvdworldmap.gif

We'll just have to wait and see for the BD.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic