Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they use the worst track from the tracklist to promote the release? That material ho. The colors looked better before and I hate it when she has different hairstyles from one second to another

I didn't even notice that. I like how it looks now, I think the quality is better and also the sound is really good, better than the one broadcasted before.

I agree about using Material Girl. They should've used Like A Virgin or maybe Rebel Heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am stoked for the DVD/CD release! I'm just bummed that it appears that the DVD/CD combo will have a short CD tracklist of only 14 tracks. I wanted to kill two birds with one stone and buy that, but I'm definitely not going to buy the combo AND the 2-CD set with the full tracklist. 

I do hope that once the DVD is released in Japan, they can rip the DVD audio for us to listen to her Take a Bow performance. The same goes for the Like a Prayer performance, but I believe that will be a bonus track on the CD. I can't remember. If not, I hope someone can rip that, too. I'm just glad that after waiting, it's finally coming soon! :) I honestly didn't mind the production and the film shown on Showtime. I thought it was MILES BETTER than the MDNA Tour. That's for sure!

I guess that I'm blind because I see no difference between those photos above. That said, it may be minimal and something that doesn't stand out to me.  I think it looks fantastic.  Very crisp and clear, especially for a Youtube video which I'm sure has been compressed (or insert some technical term for you detail techies who are able to spot a speck of spit fly from her mouth. LOL!!)

As for the Japan release, It IS region A according to YESASIA.  Blu-Ray is stated as "A" and DVD is stated as "Region 2". Attached is a Screenshot image.  Under the title, it will specify regions!   @@Fighter, you'll see that ICON you mentioned.  :wink:

post-18-0-22120500-1503089259_thumb.png

As for the Japan release, It IS region A according to YESASIA.  Blu-Ray is stated as "A" and DVD is stated as "Region 2". Attached is a Screenshot image.  Under the title, it will specify regions!   @@Fighter, you'll see that ICON you mentioned.  :wink:

And why would YesAsia be more accurate/reliable than CDJapan?  :thinker:

And why would YesAsia be more accurate/reliable than CDJapan?  :thinker:

Never once did I say one was more accurate or reliable!  :wink:  But either way, they'll both play in my region. The "Free shipping" from YesAsia is what attracts me as it would be significantly cheaper in the end.

Mmm I really don't care about that difference in contrast to be honest... I'm sure it will look fierce on my LED. I can't wait to get it shipped to my country  :kissy:

I'm quite nervous about it though. XD

Once it will be available in the Philippines, I will get it for sure. :)

Actually, it's slightly cheaper than the Universal site you listed in the other thread for the Japan version. It sells for $48.25. on YesAsia site, and the one you listed sells for $48.34. The plus for YesAsia... it has Free shipping to U.S. for products over $39.00. Check out the link I posted above. Both sites are more than U.S. Amazon site, but then again I'm not getting "Take A Bow" with the U.S. edition. :)

Thank you so much for providing that info. This is where I'll be buying the Blu-ray.

About the CD, I'm not even gonna bother getting it. I'm gonna make my own and edit the complete songs together with interludes and the bonus tracks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic