Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon UK added the 2CD

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rebel-Heart-Tour-Madonna/dp/B073VSCLT5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503164027&sr=8-1&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+tour

Gosh Amazon is such a whole mess listing single track streaming and mp3 options, and all those shitty ass t-shirts. Get it together sis

Yes, both YesAsia and CDJapan are reliable, the thing is that we don't know yet the region of the BD.

I've bought from both of them and never had a problem.

But it's safe to say Blu-Ray will work for  U.S., and Asian markets.  :wink:

I personally think this is quite messy from the question of what will play in what, to the exclusion and inclusions (specifically in Japan).   It's like they are purposely making it impossible to buy this with certainty.

Yes, but @@Frank and I are both Spanish so... We don't care if it does play or not in America  :silly:

Sorry that it doesn't help you, but I'm sure it will be helpful to many other fans in those regions.  And honestly, I think it's a shame that the Japan version isn't just a world-wide release.  :wink:

FxafX4x.jpg

Why did they go back and change the contrast for the worse?  :thinker: oh well at least they didn't go too crazy with filters and shit this time, but I wish they would've left it alone.

MAYBE, just maybe, it can the YouTube compression.

The Showtime broadcast we have is almost compression free, thus, has much more colors to it. YouTube is known for compressing playback to save space.

MAYBE, just maybe, it can the YouTube compression.

The Showtime broadcast we have is almost compression free, thus, has much more colors to it. YouTube is known for compressing playback to save space.

I dont think the compression would change contrast but IDK. The iTunes preview also had different contrast. Anyways w/e :cryin:

Sorry that it doesn't help you, but I'm sure it will be helpful to many other fans in those regions.  And honestly, I think it's a shame that the Japan version isn't just a world-wide release.  :wink:

japan exports a lot internationally so Im surprised if its not region free tbh.

I got the Rebel Heart CD/DVD edition and it wouldn't play in my bluray player, but I was able to watch and rip it on my computer.

It said region free (I think) or whatever the North American region is, so I was a little bummed, but it was just videos, so it wasn't anything not already viewable on YouTube.

I ordered it from cd Japan, and ordered the lmtd edition cds that were released as like mini lps. They are a good site that gave shipping updates and they were delivered in a timely manner. But if you order the RHT from that site, Just FYI, they did require a signature upon delivery. I'm not sure if that was a FedEx thing, or their standard delivery practice.

I got the Rebel Heart CD/DVD edition and it wouldn't play in my bluray player, but I was able to watch and rip it on my computer.

It said region free (I think) or whatever the North American region is, so I was a little bummed, but it was just videos, so it wasn't anything not already viewable on YouTube.

I ordered it from cd Japan, and ordered the lmtd edition cds that were released as like mini lps. They are a good site that gave shipping updates and they were delivered in a timely manner. But if you order the RHT from that site, Just FYI, they did require a signature upon delivery. I'm not sure if that was a FedEx thing, or their standard delivery practice.

how did you get the cd/dvd already? i thought it came out sept 15th?

how did you get the cd/dvd already? i thought it came out sept 15th?

I think he's talking about the Rebel Heart album 2016 Tour Edition that is actually Region 2 and won't play overseas unless you live in a country that belongs to Region 2 DVD zone or if you have a player that's multiregion.

Amazon UK added the 2CD

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rebel-Heart-Tour-Madonna/dp/B073VSCLT5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503164027&sr=8-1&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+tour

Gosh Amazon is such a whole mess listing single track streaming and mp3 options, and all those shitty ass t-shirts. Get it together sis

Still waiting for the amazon uk pre-order of the blu-ray ? wtf is it ? also why is Japan getting an extra track ? wtf ?? she is really shitting over fans from the rest of the world and i find it even more bizarre that usually she doesnt give a crap about extras and now gives 1 country an extra video ???

Still waiting for the amazon uk pre-order of the blu-ray ? wtf is it ? also why is Japan getting an extra track ? wtf ?? she is really shitting over fans from the rest of the world and i find it even more bizarre that usually she doesnt give a crap about extras and now gives 1 country an extra video ???

I honestly think she secretly resents her fans.

Ok people, but...... Material Girl to promote? This just says to me that RH songs performed at RHT wasnt so good enough ....

Kill me, but for me its the most lazy tour ever. 

"Lazy"?? :stare:   Let's see you do an 80 plus International tour in a six month period in your late 50's.  There's nothing "lazy" about this tour.  Some people use that term ("lazy") way too loosely, simply because they personally don't like something.  As for "Material Girl", I'm a certain they used that performance because it's one of her classics.  She's released "Holiday" and "Like A Virgin" a number of times for previous promotional tour videos.  The newer songs are less known, so it makes total sense to use something more familiar.  We can argue she could have used a number of other older songs, but "Material Girl" is an iconic song for her.  

"Lazy"?? :stare:   Let's see you do an 80 plus International tour in a six month period in your late 50's.  There's nothing "lazy" about this tour.  Some people use that term ("lazy") way too loosely, simply because they personally don't like something.  As for "Material Girl", I'm a certain they used that performance because it's one of her classics.  She's released "Holiday" and "Like A Virgin" a number of times for previous promotional tour videos.  The newer songs are less known, so it makes total sense to use something more familiar.  We can argue she could have used a number of other older songs, but "Material Girl" is an iconic song for her.

People cannot express their opinion that you are ready to write a "book" against them

Calm down

He probably said that in this tour there's less dancing

Because of course she's 60...it's normal

He never said "I don't like it" or "I hate it"

"Lazy"?? :stare: Let's see you do an 80 plus International tour in a six month period in your late 50's. There's nothing "lazy" about this tour. Some people use that term ("lazy") way too loosely, simply because they personally don't like something. As for "Material Girl", I'm a certain they used that performance because it's one of her classics. She's released "Holiday" and "Like A Virgin" a number of times for previous promotional tour videos. The newer songs are less known, so it makes total sense to use something more familiar. We can argue she could have used a number of other older songs, but "Material Girl" is an iconic song for her.

This. It's like when they uploaded Vogue for MDNA World Tour. It's a familiar track and one that's closer to the original version people would know.

But I'm still surprised she didn't pick Bitch I'm Madonna or Rebel Heart. She likes to pretend like people know them, like when she was on Carpool Karaoke and did it.

People cannot express their opinion that you are ready to write a "book" against them

Calm down

He probably said that in this tour there's less dancing

Because of course she's 60...it's normal

He never said "I don't like it" or "I hate it"

You obviously need to heed your own advice.  I never once said he (or you) couldn't express their opinion. It sounds like; you can't accept an opposing opinion which is expressed in more than a couple of words.  Last I checked, this is a discussion board where people offer a variety of opinions.  Opinions that may challenge others.  I didn't attack the person, nor insult them with my response.  I challenged their "lazy" accusation.  I have that right to do so, especially when I know Madonna is far from "lazy". Pardon me for defending the very artist we are discussing here. Never in my life would I expect to get chewed out for defending Madonna at a Madonna fan forum. :stare:

Sorry to hear, that you take issue with people who write more than a sentence or two, but that's your problem, not mine.  Lastly, I am calm.  But thank you for your concern!! :kiss:

Forgive me if this specific question was asked already but...Why in the world is the non-USA Blu-Ray being sold on AMAZON USA?! Do we have a reason or understanding? Is it simply a mistake on the pre-order page? I am so confused.

Untitled.jpg

Yeah, I'm baffled. I ordered it the day it went on pre-sale and the very next day this notice went up.  If it said it was an "import", I would have understood, but it's not.  Unfortunately, I'm planning in canceling my order.  It's probably a mistake, but I'm not taking the chance. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic