Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

just checked the store I usually order from and apparently we're only getting the DVD and 2CD editions. The only problem is both are over AR$500 which is rather expensive considering most studio albums are roughly $200. I guess I'll have to lick apples for dinner for a whole week in order to buy both  :lol:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArthurBadin

just checked the store I usually order from and apparently we're only getting the DVD and 2CD editions. The only problem is both are over AR$500 which is rather expensive considering most studio albums are roughly $200. I guess I'll have to lick apples for dinner for a whole week in order to buy both  :lol:

Here in Brazil the double disc will have an average cost of 10 dollars, both iTunes ans physical editions. Saraiva will sell it for R$ 37,90 (R$ 34,10 to the ones who preorder it through a link in the fansite I mentioned before) and another stores will sell it a little less, or a little more.

R$ 37,90 is very cheap for a 2CD package considering Rebel Heart Super Deluxe cost here an average price of 54,90 when its release (at that time it was kind of 20 dollars, if I'm not wrong). But anyway it was a digipack, so it was pretty understandable.

Has anyone preordered the Bluray off Amazon Japan?

wanted to know if you would need to pay for custom charges if delivering to the UK

Not sure if this helps, but I did order through Amazon Japan, but I live in the U.S.  I was only charged a shipping and handling fee of $9. 

Guest ArthurBadin

So I ordered the t-shirt and Blu-ray CD combo from her official store. I received the Blu-ray CD today but no t-shirt. That will probably show up by 2026. However I'm watching The Tears of a Clown excerpt and the quality is very much reminding me of the first run of the mdna Blu-ray. It is unbelievably grainy. So I'm curious how everyone else is going to react to this

Judging by Madonna's IG posts, it was meant to be like this, like VHS quality.

I'm still confused as to whether or not it is different in any way from the Showtime version. Not bashing, just curious. And is the live CD a direct rip or ala RIT live CD? Help!

It's the SHOWTIME version. And the live 2 CD isn't a direct rip since they removed the interludes and managed to edit it in a manner that the songs seamlessly flow within one another apart from some people's reservations for "Music" going into "Candy Shop".   Now I can't say the same for the "highlights" Cd included with the DVD/Blu-Ray. 

I'm still confused as to whether or not it is different in any way from the Showtime version. Not bashing, just curious. And is the live CD a direct rip or ala RIT live CD? Help!

It's the Showtime edit. It's been noted the changes they did to was to perhaps brighten the contrast/saturation of some scenes. Someone posted a photo comparing the two but it's pretty much what was broadcasted on Showtime.

The live CD has been cleaned up, edited and improved. There are edits into songs, stuff removed (Get Stupid bit between Music and Candy Shop) and the interludes are gone but it's not a direct rip similar to MDNA. It's been edited and modified, whether it's good or bad is left to the person to whom buys it but there have been comments about the use of S&S vocals for Like a Virgin, the audience noise being fake and random and segues which feel forced etc.

The main menu has her performing Rebel Heart.

I posted about the extras a few pages ago.

The only thing that hasn't been seen yet is the Take a Bow bonus performance on the Japanese release.

It's the SHOWTIME version. And the live 2 CD isn't a direct rip since they removed the interludes and managed to edit it in a manner that the songs seamlessly flow within one another apart from some people's reservations for "Music" going into "Candy Shop".   Now I can't say the same for the "highlights" Cd included with the DVD/Blu-Ray. 

You mean those who aren't deaf, right? Because that "transition" is pretty abrupt, there's no other way to put it.

You mean those who aren't deaf, right? Because that "transition" is pretty abrupt, there's no other way to put it.

"Deaf" has nothing to do with it. I don't think it's a big deal, especially when you listen to the performances in sequence.  It's no doubt abrupt if you just listen to the single track.  I thought so the moment I heard it, separately, but again when you listen to the two songs back to back, it's not as abrupt.

"Deaf" has nothing to do with it. I don't think it's a big deal, especially when you listen to the performances in sequence.  It's no doubt abrupt if you just listen to the single track.  I thought so the moment I heard it, separately, but again when you listen to the two songs back to back, it's not as abrupt.

Are we really listening to the same recording?

giphy.gif

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic