Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When U buy the 2cd on Amazon, U do get a digital copy for free. Something to listen to while U wait for it to ship.

s.gif513S+JuXxHL._SCLZZZZZZZ__.jpgs.gif

"Rebel Heart Tour [2 CD]" by Madonna

s.gifAutoRip_Headline_Purchased._V398561290_. 

The CD you purchased is AutoRip eligible. This means that the MP3 version of the album is now available for you to play or download from your Amazon Music Library for FREE.

GTY_Button._V339616945_.pngs.gif

When you buy any CD or vinyl record with the AutoRip logo, you'll instantly get the MP3 version of that album delivered to your Amazon Music Library for FREE. You can listen to your album everywhere, including on any Android phone, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire and other devices

Learn more about AutoRip.

@@ericn101 Thanks! I had totally forgotten this option. Though, I already had the rip that leaked before the release. Still, it's great to know your options.  :wink:

When U buy the 2cd on Amazon, U do get a digital copy for free. Something to listen to while U wait for it to ship.

s.gif513S+JuXxHL._SCLZZZZZZZ__.jpgs.gif

"Rebel Heart Tour [2 CD]" by Madonna

s.gifAutoRip_Headline_Purchased._V398561290_. 

The CD you purchased is AutoRip eligible. This means that the MP3 version of the album is now available for you to play or download from your Amazon Music Library for FREE.

GTY_Button._V339616945_.pngs.gif

When you buy any CD or vinyl record with the AutoRip logo, you'll instantly get the MP3 version of that album delivered to your Amazon Music Library for FREE. You can listen to your album everywhere, including on any Android phone, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire and other devices

Learn more about AutoRip.

I don't have a amazon music library, i have the itunes album. and they finally shipped it will be here tmr because the distribution center is close to me.

I rarely see Madonna CD and DVD's in stores in my area anymore.  Walmart and Best Buy carry the minimal.  Anymore, I just see one or two copies of "Immaculate Collection" and that is.  Yet, there are other less obscure and famous musicians who have a number of their CD's and DVD's available.

UGH. I know on the best buy site the dvd's aren't even available for the pick up and at target it says not sold in stores.

UGH. I know on the best buy site the dvd's aren't even available for the pick up and at target it says not sold in stores.

Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse with everyone adapting to digital releases.  I know a lot of old school fans rather have a physical copy in hands.  I know I do!!  But to be honest, I rarely play physical copies of anything anymore.  Digital is just far more convenient.

Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse with everyone adapting to digital releases.  I know a lot of old school fans rather have a physical copy in hands.  I know I do!!  But to be honest, I rarely play physical copies of anything anymore.  Digital is just far more convenient.

yea, now everything is on iphones i like to have music on my iphone, but i still like to have physical copies too dvd, and blu-rays. a lot of the movies and concerts on itunes take up so much gigs on iphones and i don't have loads of space half the space is used by ios. lol

Wether we like it or not, we will have to enjoy the Rebel Heart Tour DVD as it is. This is what she's going to use to keep us busy for the rest of the year while she is in Lisbon away from the Trump period. A new movie, or a soundtrack or even a new studio album, I can't see any of it happening til 2018 or later.

:Madonna055:

Wether we like it or not, we will have to enjoy the Rebel Heart Tour DVD as it is. This is what she's going to use to keep us busy for the rest of the year while she is in Lisbon away from the Trump period. A new movie, or a soundtrack or even a new studio album, I can't see any of it happening til 2018 or later.

:Madonna055:

Yea, I think it will be a while she has her hands full right now.

If I could change the tracklist for the single disc CD, it would go like this:

1. Rebel Heart Tour Intro
2. Iconic
3. Bitch I'm Madonna
4. Holy Water/Vogue
5. True Blue
6. Deeper and Deeper
7. LIke A Virgin
8. Living For Love
9. Dress You Up/Into The Groove
10. Rebel Heart
11. Music
12. Material Girl
13. La Vie En Rose
14. Holiday

When I bought my new car (Renault Clio) I chose the Rebel Heart cd as the "inauguration" cd.

You can imagine my shock when I got into the car and realized it had no cd reader!!!!

Only a usb drive.

That is when I created my MADOMNIA usb, 16 GB of every Madonna release and live album to keep in my car.

When I bought the Rebel Heart Tour live cds I used my dad's car which still has a cd reader so I could instantly enjoy!!

If I could change the tracklist for the single disc CD, it would go like this:

1. Rebel Heart Tour Intro

2. Iconic

3. Bitch I'm Madonna

4. Holy Water/Vogue

5. True Blue

6. Deeper and Deeper

7. LIke A Virgin

8. Living For Love

9. Dress You Up/Into The Groove

10. Rebel Heart

11. Music

12. Material Girl

13. La Vie En Rose

14. Holiday

Lol. Great minds think alike. 😂😂

Damn. So as someone who only has the highlights CD right now it's kind of a let down. I didn't think I wouldn't have bought the 2CD but it's $20 so I'm waiting for a reseller on Amazon. If I were to redo the tracklist I'd change:

True Blue instead of Devil Pray

Like A Virgin instead of HeartBreakCity

Dress You Up/Into The Groove or instead of La Isla Bonita

Guest ArthurBadin

Off topic but my nickname is based on Gandalf from the Lord of the Rings, Mithrandir is one of his names ;)

Hope you'll manage to get your DVD soon !

Thank you for your elucidation. Last weekend was full of emotions and I was full of posts. It happens.

And of course your affection too. You are very kind. Thank you for your support.

See you, beloved!  :smile:  :kissy:  :heart:

Is this m4a or flac sound quality? its nice you got to have music before it arrived in the mail. I really want the Japan version. Sometimes on ebay. United States people will buy the Japan version then sell on ebay. So you don't have to wait as long. 

"The CD you purchased is AutoRip eligible. This means that the MP3 version of the album is now available for you to play or download from your Amazon Music Library for FREE." - they serve you MP3 files in 320kbps.

I'm home finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ptapIXV.jpg

It says nothing about the region, as u see, but IT'S REGION FREE. It plays perfectly on my bd player, and it only plays B or region free. So this one is region free for sure. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

TAKE A BOW is out of this world. The image quality is a million times better and clearer than the showtime version. IT'S FUCKING AMAZING. And as i just said, TAB made me cry. SO BEAUTIFUL.

is the menu in english or japanese?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic