Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

They just put up wrong info like Amazon US did. It would've been easier if whoever designed it had included the region info on the box. :laughing:

Maybe so!  Though Amazon U.S., said it was a totally different Region that was not even compatible to the region they were selling in.  Amazon Japan did list Japan and U.S. as their region for the Blu-Ray.  As far as I know that was accurate since I don't know anyone else who has purchased through Amazon Japan that lives in another region and the Blu-Ray plays for them. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so!  Though Amazon U.S., said it was a totally different Region that was not even compatible to the region they were selling in.  Amazon Japan did list Japan and U.S. as their region for the Blu-Ray.  As far as I know that was accurate since I don't know anyone else who has purchased through Amazon Japan that lives in another region and the Blu-Ray plays for them. 

I mean all the dvds and blurays are manufactured by the same company in the same way so it dont really matter who sells them tbh

I mean all the dvds and blurays are manufactured by the same company in the same way so it dont really matter who sells them tbh

I pretty much assume that as fact, but the way her releases have been going, I'm at the point to believe otherwise.  LOL!

Guys, I was wondering here, do you think she chooses to over saturate the image in her releases (music videos, concerts, advertising, etc...) for her skin to be almost white and people don't see imperfections in her face?

We all know how she likes to be perfect.

This just crossed my mind 'cause I really like to see the details, and with overexposed whites in the picture we loose that. :(

Guest ArthurBadin

As I told yesterday, today i've bought the 2CD. God, the adventure behind this was so awful that I am embarassed to tell its details, but, against all odds, i got it. see you!

Guys, I was wondering here, do you think she chooses to over saturate the image in her releases (music videos, concerts, advertising, etc...) for her skin to be almost white and people don't see imperfections in her face?

We all know how she likes to be perfect.

This just crossed my mind 'cause I really like to see the details, and with overexposed whites in the picture we loose that. :(

I think so. She likes to play with the contrast to hide her imperfection. it has been a while she is doing this. For photoshoots, for Music videos, for concerts. More you have your skin white, more you're gonna look better. It is also a cinema trick. All the 20, 30, 40, 50s movie stars where having this trick during movies or photoshoots :)

The thread is over, say goodbye, saaaaaay... goodbyyeeee...

Are you really sure? Some people still waiting to get the dvd...

Still waiting for a good TAB rip on YT.

More comments to come!

If we have to wait until 2019 for the new album we can still get to page 500!!

If only she...

Why didn't she...

She should have...

I would have...

Warner...

Universal...

Guy Oseary...

And the angels up above...

Guest ArthurBadin

We're almost to page 300!! :bananawave:

I just got my RHT DVD, finally, but are the subtitles only in TOAC?

Yes. This is stated on back cover. Don't know where to find specificly (I think menu also shows that info), but it is. Unfortunately. Anyway thanks @@SGK for your amazing work one more time.

Guest ArthurBadin

We survived  :sad:

So I took the thread most traveled by and I barely made it out alive...

@@Bat-Fan i'm so proud of you for having created this and of every single of us for being a part on this. i'm addicted to y'all!

EDIT: @@Fighter This time they did a great job. Eagle Rock (no pun intended) rocks!

I've been busy... downloaded the iTunes version. I no longer own a DVD player and have never owned a blu ray player. I suppose this is my way of buying a physical copy. Truthfully, I had hoped for something spectacular. I honestly don't see any difference from the Showtime broadcast, which is fine. Contrast, brightness... ok. I don't see it, but fine. We all live in a downloading world and I payed for something I already had. I'm glad I did. However, downloading the iTunes live CD... I'm impressed. The CRISPYNESS of the music is still there, but it sounds WAY better than the audio on the video version. The extras are lacking and hardly interesting. Just seemed not necessary. If you're going to tease TOAC, then fully include it. Made no sense to me that mini addition. I would have loved a more in-depth view into rehearsals, production, her life during the tour. Or even just being plain fair in including Take a Bow. But nope. Oh well.... aside from all of this, I'm so glad this is an official release. And I pray it sells. She deserves it because this show is absolutely fantasticâ¤ï¸

Just got my Japanese Blu-ray. Funny how the editing didn't annoy me as much as it did when it aired on Showtime. Like A Prayer and Take a Bow are beautiful and I can't wait to rip the audio and make my own CD (I refuse to buy the edited mess that's on the official 2CD).

The Rebel Heart Tour is definitely some of her best work!

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic