Bat-Fan

Rebel Heart DVD

That's true. With the people working for her, she could have better effects... (Thank you ^^)

I quite liked the way they did the intro and Iconic, and the footage in the credits. Rebel Heart was cute too. (You're welcome. Do you have Instagram? lol)

Christopher hasn't watched MDNA Tour I guess. Her most theatrically brilliant since Blond Ambition   :thumbsup:

I have this argument so many times.  I really and truly believe that the MDNA Tour was the best tour of all recent 5. 

For me, it was just brilliant!

I’ve become less and less impressed with Deeper and Deeper. The Girlie Show version was THE BUSINESS.

I'm the opposite. I prefer the RHT version. She seems to be enjoying the song much more, the arrangement is more fresh, and she looks badass through this performance. 

I've never loved anything about The Girlie Show and it's a bottom 2 tour for me, but Deeper and Deeper is one of the best numbers in that show, I just don't like how it was performed. 

So what is the bonus Tears Of A Clown footage? What songs is she performing or is it just a short 15 minute documentary?

The video includes performances of "Borderline", "Don't Tell Me" and "Holiday".  The latter is just a short clip of the performance.  While I rather have the full show, "Borderline" is the gem of this "extra".

The Tears of a Clown segment is such a disappointment. I would have preferred Behind the Scenes footage we've got on Youtube. Anyway, I know those clips plus other backstage footage uploaded to the net are over 1 hour in total. And the best thing is that I got it for free  :owy:  

The fact is; most of that Clown show was pretty awful. I'm sure she looked at all the footage and thought, "No, the fuck way am I going to release that!".   But I'm glad she still did TEARS OF THE CLOWN.  It shows she's willing to be more intimate and carefree with her performances. I just think she just needs to find a medium, where she doesn't have to control every aspect of the show, but be prepared enough to sound good and put on an entertaining show.

I'm the opposite. I prefer the RHT version. She seems to be enjoying the song much more, the arrangement is more fresh, and she looks badass through this performance.

I've never loved anything about The Girlie Show and it's a bottom 2 tour for me, but Deeper and Deeper is one of the best numbers in that show, I just don't like how it was performed.

I can see that. Where as all I hear is the album version. The DVD doesn’t do it justice sound wise. Sounds better in YouTube clips I think. A lot of the music on the DVD is lost I find. The instrumentation. Iconic and True Blue made me mad lol.

On 2/10/2017 at 1:17 AM, musicinferno said:

I finally finished the final edit of my expansion cut. I used the audio from the Blu-ray as well as selections from other shows. Here are the changes I made to fit my satisfaction:

The documentary intro was cut and starts with how the show normally started

Devil Pray has been extended to fit it's original length

All interludes have been added

All speeches have been added
Deeper And Deeper has been extended
Love Don't Live Here Anymore was added (many thanks to @@brunofischetti)
La Isla Bonita intro was added with audio from Tokyo
Like A Prayer and Take A Bow were added from the Blu-ray bonus tracks
Don't Tell Me was added with audio from Tokyo
Detroit speech was edited and the mini-documentary removed
Unapologetic Bitch was trimmed down by 2 mins
Holiday outro was extended with longer crowd cheers to prevent the abrupt fade that is on the CD/BD
Bonus tracks were added at the end of the album:

Borderline from the Tears of a Clown excerpt

Who's That Girl and Frozen from San Jose

Ghosttown from Chicago

Things I couldn't do:

I couldn't use to Tokyo audio for Devil Pray to extend it properly, so I looped the Blu-ray rip

I couldn't extend the Body Shop intro

I couldn't extend the Dress You Up medley since it sounded too awful being mixed with an audience recording (this exclusion saddened me) :cry:

I couldn't extend the Music intro, even looping it sounded obvious so it was left untouched

I couldn't add most of the bonus tracks back into the show because once again, the change in quality did not match

2yzlb8w.jpg

@musicinferno: lovely! would you share this ? i'd love to hear it