Dunk96

Lady Gaga - The Official Thread

I'm glad someone with more experience made this much deserved thread. How about that underrated ARTPOP tho?

Yaaaaaasssss omg. ARTPOP is like right next to Born This Way on my favorite Gaga albums and favorite albums of all time.

Finally! I love her  :hearteyes:

Me too. I've seen her on her last three tours (Born This Way Ball,artRAVE,and Cheek To Cheek with Tony Bennett) and she's just such a killer performer. You really have to see her live to truly appreciate her craft and her artistry. 

Me too. I've seen her on her last three tours (Born This Way Ball,artRAVE,and Cheek To Cheek with Tony Bennett) and she's just such a killer performer. You really have to see her live to truly appreciate her craft and her artistry.

I had to choose between the MDNA Tour and the Born This Way Ball and chose M lol

Umm .. I like her music, it's great --- but I don't feel her as a person who she tries to play right now. I liked her (more) back before BTW era. But in the end .. she's fine. :wink: - :hearno::speakno::seeno:

I'm a big fan. She's talented, tenacious, amusing.

She changed the game and everyone knows it, even if they don't want to admit it.

Everyone elevated their art direction after she broke through, even Beyonce.

She's intelligent and gives a shit about every aspect of her creativity and I appreciate that.

She and her manager Bobby have done a stellar job in shifting her public's perception over the past couple of years.

I feel it's all been a fantastic warm up and publicity exercise for the all-important next solo album. Excited.

I've been to the Monster Ball, the BTWBall and the artRAVE, and artRAVE was by far the best. I had GA tickets and I was not one of the firsts to come into the arena but I was very close to her. The fact that the runways were transparent was totally cool. Her live singing couldn't be better for that show, where she is dancing every song. It was just like a party night, an excessive one. The megamix made by DJWS for the intro, the Starlight's DJ set... it was amazing. I liked Breedlove too, Catch a Fire is such a BOP <3 God I miss those times, can't wait to see her live again. I remember the first time she came in Barcelona with the Monster Ball back in 2010 and i can still remember the exact moment when she ended Just Dance and screamed PEQUEÑOS MONSTRUOS, BARCELONA! (little monsters, barcelona) and people all went crazy! like I can hear those screaming fans yet.  :cry: She's always talking about how she came to Madrid in april 2009 to make a show in a club for a MySpace free concert. The venue could only fit 250 people and there were 4000 in the street, so she performed the set 4 times in a row haha 

Artpop Part 2 is her Azealia Banks tribute.  :angel:

But excited to see where this will go, liked her up until Judas but loved the album, Artpop is underrated while Cheek to Cheek was boring jams that I think you can enjoy once you reach 83? and man I think she will bring a dance era!

Could someone please give me the list of unreleased material by GaGa and what era they came from? I'm trying to make some GaGa unreleased albums in a similar fashion to the ones I've made for Kylie but i'm not as familiar with GaGa's back catalog.