Professional Recording date?

hawkings24

It would be a very nice tribute, really. But maybe too risky, and too late to organize.

Madonna shows no fear and she is the only international artist not to cancel the tour (as Foo Fighters). But still there will be a lot of pressure on the Parisian date. Yesterday in Turin many people were a little afraid, the checks and the police was much appreciated. I felt totally safe and I don't think there can be another terrorist attack when everybody is expecting it to come.

Still Paris will be a very emotional date of the tour but maybe not the one to film the tour...

A Parisian recording of this tour would be great but not in those circumstances!

I think that wouldn't make a lot of sense given the particularly tense atmosphere in France.

Unfortunately I guess she will probably not perform in front of the most insane crowd of her tour during the Parisian dates ....a lot of French people are still frightened and clearly under pressure :/

That's just a thought...I hope I'm wrong...

I don't care about the place where they will record the show, I just want a great crowd this time, not the boring MDNA show in Miami and all the bad editing thing.

you thought the crowd in the MDNA DVD was boring? I thought the quite opposite. I thought they had much more energy than the crowd on the Confessions Tour.