Daniel "Cloud" Campous

Future Lover

Which is 2 by American Life's 5 million sales in 2003 isn't as bad as Erotica ' s 6 million sales in 92-93 because album sales in general were huge when Erotica was released and when AL cane out they really were in decline everywhere.That's 2 by AL was the 24th biggest selling album of 2003 worldwide But despite selling slightly more Erotica failed to make the top 30 selling albums list of 92 or 93It's all about perspective.

I don't believe for one second that Confessions sold 12 million. Impossible. I lived through the era, paid huge attention, it wasn't that much of a hit and she had nowhere near the respect and cachet she had with Music.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Only as it may depend where you are. It was very successful in the UK and worldwide, but maybe not as much of a mega hit where you are. But worldwide it was a big hit.Music is by far a more interesting album than COADF agreed (for me anyway), and she maybe received a lot more respect and kudos for Music than COADF but you can't argue with sales figures. They are what they are (Music 15mil vs COADF 12mil worldwide).

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? Only as it may depend where you are. It was very successful in the UK and worldwide, but maybe not as much of a mega hit where you are. But worldwide it was a big hit.Music is by far a more interesting album than COADF agreed (for me anyway), and she maybe received a lot more respect and kudos for Music than COADF but you can't argue with sales figures. They are what they are (Music 15mil vs COADF 12mil worldwide).

I live in latinamerica, and Confessions was nowhere near the huge success the people obsessed with it want to make it seem with their revisionist rose tinted glasses. People liked Hung Up and THAT'S IT. Hardly an achievement when it's basically a cover of Gimme Gimme Gimme one of the greatest songs ever made.  The rest of the singles and the album itself were largely ignored, Music was 10x more universal and successful and this was palpable were I live and all around the world too, and other than a handful of gay music reporters, I don't know anyone or read anyone longing for it. The obsession with this era is rather sickly.

I live in latinamerica, and Confessions was nowhere near the huge success the people obsessed with it want to make it seem with their revisionist rose tinted glasses. People liked Hung Up and THAT'S IT. Hardly an achievement when it's basically a cover of Gimme Gimme Gimme one of the greatest songs ever made. The rest of the singles and the album itself were largely ignored, Music was 10x more universal and successful and this was palpable were I live and all around the world too, and other than a handful of gay music reporters, I don't know anyone or read anyone longing for it. The obsession with this era is rather sickly.

I'm not obsessed with it at all, as i've said i thought it was very good but not one of my favourites. The fact is, the album and singles may not have been a big hit where you are, but they were elsewhere in the world.

I'm not obsessed with it at all, as i've said i thought it was very good but not one of my favourites. The fact is, the album and singles may not have been a big hit where you are, but they were elsewhere in the world.

Where I live is very small so everything we get comes from outside, and you can see when something is a huge hit outside and is also a huge hit where I live and Confessions was not it, sorry.

Fair enough. Maybe it's worldwide success never quite filtered down to where you live.

Not true, I can assess what is a big hit around the world, you feel it in the airwaves because we get it here too and there was a lot of promo for Confessions, she opened many shows and that was great, but it wasn't nowhere near as successful as Music nor did it have its universal appeal so the people obsessed with this mediocre album need to take it down a notch or two.

Not true, I can assess what is a big hit around the world, you feel it in the airwaves because we get it here too and there was a lot of promo for Confessions, she opened many shows and that was great, but it wasn't nowhere near as successful as Music nor did it have its universal appeal so the people obsessed with this mediocre album need to take it down a notch or two.

It didn't sell as much as music, that's a fact yes, but it only sold about 3million less. The facts are it sold what it sold (12 million-ish) and whatever anyone says no one can change that.

• 1 month later...

Madonna Dancer Daniel ‘Cloud’ Campos Kills It in New Cillit Bang Commercial

http://worldofwonder.net/madonna-dancer-daniel-cloud-campos-kills-it-in-new-cillit-bang-commercial/

Cutie-patootoe dancer Daniel ‘Cloud’ Campos is a mechanic who is forced to work through the night to clean his garage in the dazzling first global campaign for the cleaning brand Cillit Bang. The 97-second video, which pays homage to the classic ’80s movie Flashdance, features Cloud performing a complex dance routine while spraying down the garage using Cillit Bang products. Watch it below and prepare to be impressed (the bit with the tire is particularly inspired).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHizW4PLw2Q

• 3 months later...

Okay, to avoid the argument (non-discussion) and answer your question truthfully OhMadonna, I liked Cloud a lot.  In fact, he is amongst my top 5 M dancers.  I still remember the part of the movie "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" (and I am not quoting him verbatim) when he said that the dancers were going to give our Queen exactly what she wanted.

• 1 year later...

Confessions was one of the most legendary eras of her career

I agree. The period between 2000-2007 must be Madonna's happiest period in her life, both private life- and careerwise. Yes, she flopped hard with "American Life" but still had a top ten single and went on a very successful tour supporting the album in 2004. She and Guy were actually in love with each other, and Rocco was a sweet naugthy little boy. "Confessions on a Dance Floor" is my favorite Madonna album with "Ray of Light". She was very creative around this period.

About Cloud, I find him hot, too. He has amazing toes and it is a must for a foot fetishist such as me.  :Madonna009:

About Cloud, I find him hot, too. He has amazing toes and it is a must for a foot fetishist such as me.  :Madonna009:

Yeah, I find him hot too (not his feet, however, I'm not into that haha). I remember watching the Confessions Tour on DVD and beginning to question my sexuality LOL I was 13 then and I thought I was straight, and I highlight thought because I am soooo gay now... hahahaha He and Zack Efron made me realize a few things  :01:

lol why though?

LMFAO!  Every single was brilliant. There were no tracks I tended to skip, still to this day.  It was a full on madonna dance album.  The videos were great, for the most part. The choreography was fantastic.  She looked amazing throughout.  The Confessions Tour was one of her best, and right behind BAT for me.  I can go on if you'd like....