Madonna: Recent

groovyguy

Madonna will make a special appearance at the July 26 Leonardo Di Caprio’s annual gala in St-Tropez.

https://madonnahistory.wordpress.com/2017/07/14/madonna-will-make-a-special-appearance-at-the-july-26-leonardo-di-caprios-annual-gala-in-st-tropez/

Madonna will make a special appearance at the July 26 event and will be a chair along with Prince Albert of Monaco, Emma Stone, Penélope Cruz, Tom Hanks, will preside over an art auction.Lenny Kravitz will perform.

Source: Page Six

She has another account on Instagram??

No, someone is taking her photos, videos, stories from her Malawi and own account as well as people associated with her, to disturbingly post through the eyes of her two young adoptive daughters. 

MADONNA OPENED UP ABOUT THE DIFFICULTY SHE HAD ADOPTING DAUGHTER MERCY JAMES

Madonna just opened the first paediatric center in Malawi and named it after her daughter.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a10311733/madonna-adopting-mercy-james/?src=socialflowFB

Jul 15, 2017

Earlier this week, Madonna visited the opening of Malawi's first paediatric surgery and intensive care centre, that she named after her daughter Mercy James.

She brought 11-year-old Mercy James with her, alongside her other adopted children from Malawi, 11-year-old David, 4-year-old twins Esther and Stella and her son with Guy Ritchie, Rocco. Her eldest daughter Lourdes was not present.

In her speech for the opening of the centre, which was funded by her charity Raising Malawi, she made a speech talking about the trouble she had adopting her daughter almost eight years ago.

People reported that her moving speech discussed how she fell in love with then three or 4-year-old Mercy James and David in their respective orphanages in Malawi, and the promise she made to keep them safe,

I met Mercy soon after I met my son David…Mercy was suffering from malaria, and David from pneumonia. And when I held each of them in my arms, I whispered in their ears, that I would look after them.

As you may remember, though Madonna successfully adopted David fairly swiftly, her journey to adopt Mercy James was not as easy.

In her speech, she discussed how she believes sexism played a role in that difficulty,

This time, the judge who was presiding said no. I was recently divorced, and she informed me, as a divorced woman, I was not fit to raise children and that Mercy James was better off growing up in an orphanage.

The divorce she had just been through was with director Guy Ritchie.

She continued her speech,

If you know me, you can imagine how I received this information. It's true, I am a freedom fighter. I am a feminist. I am a rebel heart. But I am also a compassionate and intelligent human being. And if you cannot give me a logical reason for the word 'no,' then I will not accept the word 'no.' I hired a team of lawyers, and I took my case to the supreme court, and it was not an easy battle.

In fact, it took Madonna about three years to finally take her daughter home and start their life together.

She noted that adoption laws in Malawi had not been reformed since the early 40s at the time of her appeals to the Supreme Court, ' So my argument was that women have been raising children for centuries, on their own … not to mention the fact that I was doing just fine raising my own three children.'

Her message to the crowd as she spoke of her daughter and her fight to get her, was that tenacity and good faith were sure to win out in the end, she concluded,

I fought for Mercy, and I won. It wasn't easy. And with the blood, sweat, and tears of so many people here today, we fought for this hospital—and we won. So I'm here to say: never, ever give up on your dreams. Never stop fighting for what you believe in. And finally: Love conquers all.

Mercy James also apparently gave a speech at the hospital opening, in which she called her mum 'the bomb' and ended with a dab.

Rocco also played his part by painting a mural on one of the walls.

Hearing the story of how Madonna came to find her children is truly heartwarming and her charity work appears as successful as ever.

what's the new rumor about Leo's annual gala?

Rumor from page 6 @

https://www.google.com/amp/pagesix.com/2017/06/20/lenny-kravitz-to-perform-at-leo-dicaprios-annual-gala/amp/

Leo DiCaprio has landed Lenny Kravitz to perform at his annual Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala in St-Tropez, Page Six has exclusively learned.

We hear that Madonna will make a special appearance at the July 26 event and will be a chair along with Prince Albert of Monaco, Emma Stone, Cate Blanchett, Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz, Tom Hanks, Jared Leto, Kate Hudson, Tobey Maguire and Edward Norton. Simon de Pury will preside over an art auction curated by Lisa Schiff.

Rumor from page 6 @

https://www.google.com/amp/pagesix.com/2017/06/20/lenny-kravitz-to-perform-at-leo-dicaprios-annual-gala/amp/

Leo DiCaprio has landed Lenny Kravitz to perform at his annual Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala in St-Tropez, Page Six has exclusively learned.

We hear that Madonna will make a special appearance at the July 26 event and will be a chair along with Prince Albert of Monaco, Emma Stone, Cate Blanchett, Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz, Tom Hanks, Jared Leto, Kate Hudson, Tobey Maguire and Edward Norton. Simon de Pury will preside over an art auction curated by Lisa Schiff.

Thanks! that would be cool if she goes. :)

No, someone is taking her photos, videos, stories from her Malawi and own account as well as people associated with her, to disturbingly post through the eyes of her two young adoptive daughters. 

there's a even creeper ig dedicated to estere and stella with personal video's of lola and the twins. SMH