Madonna: Recent

groovyguy

"This is a historical moment for me because it's the first time I've showed up on stage on time" -- Madonna at @amyschumer

@Madonna opening for Amy Schumer with practically no make up #Queen

CvF8vxCVIAAoMYD.jpg

I like that she has always been drawn to comedy. I think she can be a bit intense sometimes and comedy can be very grounding and stress relieving. I have always thought Madonna was funny but hasn't shown that side of her enough to the general public.

I think she is most relaxed in the company of her fans or people that love her and that's why we can see what others do not.

Jay Z, Madonna Nominated for Songwriters Hall of Fame

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7549873/jay-z-madonna-nominated-songwriters-hall-of-fame?utm_source=twitter

The Songwriters Hall announced the list of nominees Thursday, a day ahead of its official announcement. Other nominees that could be inducted next year are George Michael, Madonna, Bryan Adams, Vince Gill, Babyface, Max Martin, Kool & the Gang and more.

Eligible members can vote for three non-performing songwriters and two performing songwriters until Dec. 16. Five songwriters, or songwriting groups, will be officially inducted at a gala in New York on June 15, 2017.

Songwriters are eligible for induction after writing hit songs for at least 20 years. 

MADONNA, GEORGE CLOONEY AND CHER WILL BE AUCTIONING OFF ITEMS FOR THE STONEWALL NATIONAL MONUMENT

http://attitude.co.uk/madonna-george-clooney-and-cher-will-be-auctioning-off-items-for-the-stonewall-national-monument/

Some of the A list celebrities that will be raising money for the cause are Madonna, George Clooney, Cher, Andy Cohen, Neil Patrick Harris, Cyndi Lauper, Anderson Cooper, Michael Bublé, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Troye Sivan.

The event launches on Monday October 24th from 6 – 9 P.M. at the Stonewall Inn with the festivities will beginning on October 25th and goes on for two weeks.

Cher will be auctioning off a Couture hat that she bought in London. Madonna will be auctioning off a pair of signed Prada shoes. Stevie Nicks has given an autographed tambourine. All the money that will be raised is going to create and maintain the park.