On 1/21/2019 at 11:45 PM, NowRadiate said:

^nice pic.

but ugh... that guy... just ugh

That is not very nice. He Madonna's children father. Even Madonna never talk that way about him. They have been married during seven years, they had children together, they have been a happy family at some point, it then didn't last but hey, that's life and we never know what happens behind the curtains in a relationship. We've never knew from M or Guy's mouth what really happened. Just rumours from supposed people close to them (yeah right). I'm not talking only about your comment but it seems like an ok thing for fans to bad mouth him. I'm not even sure Madonna would support that. 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

That is not very nice. He Madonna's children father. Even Madonna never talk that way about him. They have been married during seven years, they had children together, they have been a happy family at some point, it then didn't last but hey, that's life and we never know what happens behind the curtains in a relationship. We've never knew from M or Guy's mouth what really happened. Just rumours from supposed people close to them (yeah right). I'm not talking only about your comment but it seems like an ok thing for fans to bad mouth him. I'm not even sure Madonna would support that. 

Point taken. It’s not nice. And it wasn‘t meant to be. I agree it seems unfair to badmouth someone without knowing them (which I wasn’t doing). I am voicing that I don’t like him (never have, before, during, after the marriage). And I’m not going into detail why. I’m allowed to dislike him, right? Considering the reoccurring harsh comments on this forum about the star this forum is supposed to be about, and that I doubt Madonna would approve of those, my comment seems rather miniscule. I can really do without seeing “that guy”.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2014 at 9:51 AM, groovyguy said:

Madonna New Music Seminar contact sheet ‘84

Posted ImagePosted Image

what an iconic moment!!

She is Genius. Period.

I really love how she make shut these men's mouth up.

When you perform on stage you're acting. That's a performance. If someone sticks a camera on you, what's the difference? ,

Ah ha~ you're acting right now! :08:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This issue of “Cracked” was released in March 1993. This singular image of Madonna being attacked by two men (dressed as police officers to make it okay) and censored by them speaks volumes of how she’s been treated throughout the years. In the background is a newspaper stand. On the cover of every magazine are pictures of Madonna. The caption “we bust Madonna for indecent overexposure” is a comment on her “Sex” book and “Erotica” album. But, it’s clear by all the magazines in the background that her biggest crime in the mind of this artist is her success. I’m only posting this to make that point. Madonna has fought to change things for women and has paved the road so other female artist can freely express themselves in a way they couldn’t before her. Hell, even an everyday woman can now more openly talk about her desires and what she wants because Madonna influenced society world wide.  She truly is a rebel and I can’t wait to see what she has to say on “Madame X”! You can try to tie her up people but it’s to late,..she’s already won! She’s made those changes! Women’s voices speak louder now and Madonna helped inspire them to do so!

• 4 weeks later...